Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

62 Esker Lawns Lucan/worth???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Achtung! Bono

I would hazard a Guess at €235.000. No way would i pay €299.000.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Nice house.
    Needs updating.
    East facing back garden.

I'd pay around €215k - €225k if I was buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

given that the below is across the dualcarriageway, another 3 bed semi d, with no downstairs w.c, asking €189,000, certainly not €299,000! the mortgage on that would be nearly double cost of renting Id guess!

http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/24-the-glebe-esker-lucan-co-dublin/1573619

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Idbatterim wrote: »
    given that the below is across the dualcarriageway, another 3 bed semi d, with no downstairs w.c, asking €189,000, certainly not €299,000! the mortgage on that would be nearly double cost of renting Id guess!

http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/24-the-glebe-esker-lucan-co-dublin/1573619

Ooh SW facing back garden. That'd do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Theprogardener

Location, Location, Location, it is a nice part of Lucan and what I would consider "real Lucan". It has a great garden, loads of room to extend and still have space for kids to play. Ok it may not be €299k but it is better to buy a bad house in a good area than a good house in a bad area. If you want a cheap house there are loads of other places you can buy. I would offer €270k which is about 10% less than asking. I am not saying I am right, but someone will buy it for around that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

huge potential to extend, yes to the back only, same as other house. Cant you build up to 40sqm single storey extension without PP, once garden area is atleast 25m2?

Advertisement