Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

say thanks

Options
  • 18-10-2011 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I would like to be able to say thanks to some members comments but I don't know how to. I have read the FAQ and it says to use the 'thanks system' but gives no clue as to where I would find this or how I would do it...

If I have totally overlooked the answer to this I apologise in advance for any time wasted.

Thanks

D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 16 donzenettii

Thank you, I would give you the thumbs up but I only have 9 posts....either way many thanks for the prompt reply....
    :-)

D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Even with 10 posts you couldn't, there's no Thanks in the Helpdesk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement