Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

smartphones compatible with farm programs

• 18-10-2011 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

is anyone using the HTC HD2 or ifone with any of the farm programs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 7

I use my iPhone4 to access the herdplus and agrinet websites when I'm stuck.

The calendar is useful for reminders.

The camera is handy for different things like remembering product names or any thing else your going to forget.

I also use an app called SimpleNote for taking notes. When I get back to my laptop their there waiting for me or visa versa. I use this a lot, simple but effective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

htc phones at least the older ones were compatable with kingswood etc....
    if the OS is compatable with the programme, best option is to ask the ones selling the farm software package if the phone will work - bound to get asked this on a regular basis at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭David brown

ifone wont work on kingswood afik.i was just wondering could data be inputted easily or would it be simpler to take note and input later on computer

• Registered Users Posts: 7 7

Taking notes on the app I mentioned works really well for me. It opens fast, saves automatically and syncs with your home computer.

I also use it for a todo list. which can be shared with anyone else using the same app.

Advertisement