Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lg flatron w2361v problems

Options
  • 18-10-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

hey all i know of a few boardy,s have this monitor .out of no-where the menu has started to turn its self on the screen and change setting and to say it,s doing my head in is a understatement . anyone ever heard or seen this problem .and just my luck its out of warranty otherwise lg would be getting it back any help would be great cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

ok think i have this problem sorted .... you can lock the OSD so the menu so the menu buttons are in-active and this seems to have solved my probs .to lock the osd just hold the menu button for 10 seconds.if this works i hope this thread help,s someone (right scrap that it s back arghhhhhhhhhh )

Advertisement