Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bunny Malone

Options
  • 18-10-2011 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Some of you may know (I've posted on here about it before) I've been writing and drawing a comic called Bunny Malone for some time. I am finally at the end of the story at last!

I wanted to let everyone know that starting tomorrow evening, I'll be posting a page a night for a week, which will finish up The Fox's Tale by tomorrow week (obviously!).

It's a Raymond Chandler/Humphry Bogart style noir detective story, it's a little tongue in cheek, but it's still a proper mystery, and if that sounds like it might be of interest to you, the link's in my sig. If you've checked it out before thanks for that, sorry it's taken so long to get to the end of the story, but we're almost there now. As ever, feedback and criticism here or on the site itself is always welcome!

Thanks folks!

Advertisement