Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42" HD LCD TV

Options
  • 19-10-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

In desperate need of one of these so if anybody knows of one going cheap, please let me know.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

In desperate need of one of these so if anybody knows of one going cheap, please let me know.

LG 42 inch Full HD for 400 euro in Tesco Clarehall.Last 3 left.They are selling out fast.

Bought an LG 32 inch Full HD/Saorview TV in Tesco,Artane yesterday for 250 euro.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Brilliant.
    That's a good deal.

I wonder why they are so cheap.

Brilliant.
    That's a good deal.

I wonder why they are so cheap.

Being sold off to make way for the new ranges of TVs on the market.

TVs seem to be changed and disscontinued by manufacturers every 2 or 3 months or so,these days.

I suppose that hows todays technology and world evolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

tvs coming on to the market now will have at least an ethernet port and often built in wifi too.
    you could try ebay, there's a crowd called luzerntech that sell refurbished phillips tvs. they're based in blanchardstown. if you're lucky, their most basic 42 inch will go for about 300stg.

tvs coming on to the market now will have at least an ethernet port and often built in wifi too.
    you could try ebay, there's a crowd called luzerntech that sell refurbished phillips tvs. they're based in blanchardstown. if you're lucky, their most basic 42 inch will go for about 300stg.

Yep,Ive dealt with them before,and never again.

Terrible service and sold a TV that never worked propperly.Had to fight tooth and nail to get my money back off them,after they tried to claim that I did something to the TV.
    What a shower indeed.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

paddy147 wrote: »
    Yep,Ive dealt with them before,and never again.

Terrible service and sold a TV that never worked propperly.Had to fight tooth and nail to get my money back off them,after they tried to claim that I did something to the TV.
    What a shower indeed.:mad:

:eek:

i've just got my telly about 3 weeks ago. working perfectly (so far)!

:eek:

i've just got my telly about 3 weeks ago. working perfectly (so far)!

Good luck with it,hopefully you wont have the bad luck and terrible experience that I had and suffered with this crowd.

Thats all I will say on the matter now.

Regards,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Popped in yesterday and they were suddenly €499.

Not paying that for it!

Advertisement