Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is the best value photo printing in Limerick?

• 19-10-2011 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All!

I had an emergency this morning (forgot about printing photos till the morning i needed them) so i was in Boots at 8.30am printing photos. But i thought they were quite expensive!! 55c each - i needed 21 so it was €11.55!!! they didn't even get cheaper as you printed more!!!

Where is the best value in town? I would take recomendations for when you only want a few, like 20ish, and as well if you are printing on a large scale like 200, 300.

Thank in advance! xxxx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Harvey Normans.....

I think they are 9c for 6x4 and 19c for 7x5, and there are bulk discounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Newmans Cameras do prints for 20c each or 50 6x4 or 35 5x7 for 9.99 with the coupon from the post newspaper or from their website

http://www.newcameras.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭luosymnisiAZIBI

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

O'Connors on William St. Or Newmans :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MissEmcee

Harvey Normans for value. Quality and assistance. Your man in Newmans (guy with his picture on his own adds!!) has absolutely no manners. Salutes you one day and ignores you next day. Brought my business elsewhere as a result. Harvey Normans are half the price of most places for 6 X 4.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

MissEmcee wrote: »
    Harvey Normans for value. Quality and assistance. Your man in Newmans (guy with his picture on his own adds!!) has absolutely no manners. Salutes you one day and ignores you next day. Brought my business elsewhere as a result. Harvey Normans are half the price of most places for 6 X 4.

jeez give the guy a break maybe hes just sick of having his photo plastered everywhere :) hes entitled to be moody lol

and +1 for harvey normans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Harvey Normans is the way to go, just make sure you check them before you leave as I've had a few messed up picture, though they are always quick to reprint them.

Advertisement