Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I go to suggest something?

Options
  • 19-10-2011 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I want to suggest a new smiley. Maybe not a priority :P
    But I think there should be a serious smiley in there!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You would post all site suggestions in the Feedback forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Thanks PSNI

actually one more thing. :o
    If I see a tag for a thread, is there a way to see who put it there?
    Some called me a wanker!!! :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, there's nothing you can see. Either PM a mod of the thread in question or use the report post function to draw their attention to it.

Sorry, last question.
    Is there a way to edit a poll after it's in the thread?

(Also Spear, you've removed you're old name from your profile. Was that because of me? :(
    Nobody likes change)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

The first thing to do is to PM a mod of the forum where the thread is located and explain the situation to them.

Sorry, last question.
    Is there a way to edit a poll after it's in the thread?
    Only a moderator can do that for you. PM a moderator of the forum where the thread with the poll is located, and they should be able to help you.

Thread closed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

(Also Spear, you've removed you're old name from your profile. Was that because of me? :(
    Nobody likes change)

I've never changed my username, it's been Spear for the last 10+ years, nothing has been removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement