Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liah

Options
  • 19-10-2011 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Is Liah a legend...

Liah 21 votes

was a legend
    0%
    is not a legend
    100%
    bad2daboneRented MuleCatari JaguarSea DevilsjordainiusCaoimhínCrann na Beathaeire-kpQuazzieCoriolanusPace2008dvpowerIndubitableMoragL.JenkinstoodleytooKen.TeddyTedsonDr. ManhattanMadcon 21 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I liked her face, and funny girl, i think she closed her account too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

is not a legend
    Oranage2 wrote: »
    I liked her face, and funny girl, i think she closed her account too.
    Yup. Isn't it strange when someone who has been on the website for so long to one day just close their account for good.

is not a legend
    Yup. Isn't it strange when someone who has been on the website for so long to one day just close their account for good.
    I read a thread there on why she closed her account. Weird **** went on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

She did post a phenomenal number of photos of herself in the various forums that had photo introduction threads which does sort of encourage the stalkers do. Like at a party you introduce yourself but you don't keep introducing yourself otherwise its like "Look at Me Look at Me" cry for attention. That said since she has left both male and female posters have outdone her photo post figures so they made want to check out that thread on why she closed her account you mentioned Teddy.

is not a legend
    She was quite spirited.

• Advertisement
Advertisement