Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about exchanges?

Options
  • 19-10-2011 5:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

Hi

Where can I go to see when/if the exchange in my local town is to be upgraded to support 8Mbps Broadband :confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

http://www.ngb.ie/ > Coverage Map

Tony was trying to update this map some weeks back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

LaVail wrote: »
    Hi

Where can I go to see when/if the exchange in my local town is to be upgraded to support 8Mbps Broadband :confused:

Hi LaVail,

Can you PM me with your telephone number and I can check that in detail for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Thanks for the reply guy's...

Been away from my computer for the last couple of days..No need to check it mark, I called eircom today and got the details from them thanks :)

PS Thanks for the link spongebob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

LaVail wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply guy's...

Been away from my computer for the last couple of days..No need to check it mark, I called eircom today and got the details from them thanks :)

PS Thanks for the link spongebob

Hi LaVail,

Ok :) Thanks for getting back to me.

Regards, Mark

Advertisement