Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

front of the independant today

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

the old crystal showrooms on the cork road would be a right spot for a call center.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

the old crystal showrooms on the cork road would be a right spot for a call center.

Lots of space in the old site but a good bit of work would need to be put in to make them a call centre,

One downside to the site is it is very prominent on the Cork road and it stands out alot, thats fine when it was Waterford Crystal who wanted to be seen but when your a company running a call centre you don't really want to advertise the site too much.

Most companys who run call centres tend to have little or no signs beside the door, they don't want everyone and anyone to know whats operating out of the building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Cabaal wrote: »
    Lots of space in the old site but a good bit of work would need to be put in to make them a call centre,

One downside to the site is it is very prominent on the Cork road and it stands out alot, thats fine when it was Waterford Crystal who wanted to be seen but when your a company running a call centre you don't really want to advertise the site too much.

Most companys who run call centres tend to have little or no signs beside the door, they don't want everyone and anyone to know whats operating out of the building.

People knew very well where the AOL building was, lots of UK customers knew it too. There were several irates who arrived in at reception, I recall one customer threatening a friend of mine that he was going to drive his articulated lorry through the front of the building.

In any case I'd imagine it would pretty easy to plant a row of pine trees in front of the crystal to block it off from the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

People knew very well where the AOL building was, lots of UK customers knew it too. There were several irates who arrived in at reception, I recall one customer threatening a friend of mine that he was going to drive his articulated lorry through the front of the building.

In any case I'd imagine it would pretty easy to plant a row of pine trees in front of the crystal to block it off from the road.
    twas quite obvious with the name plastered all over the front of the building near a main road

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

People knew very well where the AOL building was, lots of UK customers knew it too. There were several irates who arrived in at reception, I recall one customer threatening a friend of mine[b/] that he was going to drive his articulated lorry through the front of the building.

i did something like that meself:D
    i told some hippy on the other end of the line that i would stick his head up his ars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

i told some hippy on the other end of the line that i would stick his head up his ars

and did you??

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

Whats the story with the IDA park with that building out in Butlerstown? Surely it must be better for something other than dog walking?

or if their looking at production plants in Limerick, How big was the Aventis plant in the IDA estate that closed a couple of years ago?
    100k sq ft isnt big but surely there's some available in the larger estates.

Advertisement