Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Autumn Exam Appeal - Legal Advice

• 19-10-2011 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi, i recently repeated an exam on my final year of a 3 year Ordinary Degree. I got 36% but would not let me be compensated. When i went to review the exam I used the marking scheme and answers that were giving to me and added up a total of 40%. Upon reviewing it again the college bumped up my mark to 37%. To be honest the college havent been very helpful. Only giving me my result AFTER I contacted them 2 weeks after my application went in, saying that its desicion by Exam Reviewer. Is there any way of actually going into the college and sitting down with them and showing them where i should of got marks on my exam. Im not been sour grapes but in my opinion there not helping me. I have a job now that i will have to give up to attend one class a week, my plans of going to Australia in Febuary will have to be cancelled to repeat the exam next may, and i will prob have to pay ridiculous fees in order to attend the class every week.

Is there any action i can take on getting the result i deserve as I know for a fact i passed.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement