Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for single packs of Powerbar gel & Clif shots in Dublin

• 19-10-2011 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I just need a few more Powerbar gels and Clif shot block packs for myself and himself to get through the marathon. I don't want to order large boxes of both and end up with even more stuff cluttering the house.

Anyone know where I can buy the items singly in Dublin, please? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Izoard

Most bike shops have PowerBar gels - picked up a couple in Think Bike, Rathmines, the other day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Base2Race in Ballymount have a big section of gels etc, including the powerbar stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,998 ✭✭✭griffin100

The only place I could ever find Cliff Shot Blocks was Irish Fit. Someone did say on here once though that Snow and Rock (?) in Dundrum SC had them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Irish Fit don't do them anymore, i emailed them a couple of months back and they tried to sell me something else so Wiggle saved the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kandikane

50 degrees north in blancherstown do them on the outside of the centre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Oswalder

Thanks a million for the replies. I followed up with all the leads you were so kind to provide. Really appreciate it! Got a few packs in Snow + Rocks in Dundrum. All ready for marathon now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GoHardOrGoHome

Oswalder wrote: »
    Thanks a million for the replies. I followed up with all the leads you were so kind to provide. Really appreciate it! Got a few packs in Snow + Rocks in Dundrum. All ready for marathon now!

Clif Shot Bloks are great but can be tough to swallow with a dry marathon mouth! I gave a few packs to a friend doing the Florence marathon. He tried them on a 5k jog and love them but couldn't get them down his throat during the marathon. A sip of water and you'll be grand.

Advertisement