Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What networks will have the 4S on launch day?

Options
  • 19-10-2011 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey guys.

Quick question: Anyone have any idea when can we expect to find out what networks will be getting the 4S and also what packages will be offered?

Don't think I will be able to stay with O2 because of their ridiculous new download allowances.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

all the networks will have it.
    pricing/plans etc have not been released yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

I have been talking to 02 on twitter about pricing and when they are going to release 4s prices.

There not releasing prices till launch day. They said its for competition.

In my opinion I feel it is because they want people to panic buy. They won't release prices before hand as there not confident in there offerings. They won't compete.

There last tweet was "we are looking forward to very competitive offering for launch (o;"

Although there idea of being competitive is not the same as mine. They compete with Vodafone. Not with 3, Meteor, Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

jaykay2 wrote: »
    Don't think I will be able to stay with O2 because of their ridiculous new download allowances.

What are their new allowances? Does it effect all plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭squonk

750MB for €40/month. If you want to tether and get a 2Gb allowance, then add €20 to that initial €40 making it €60/month.

I'm basing that on the smartphone data plans on the website. They've also hidden the tethering price well away from the plans. Perhaps they'll have some other offering for iPhone. They are a bunch of greedy bastards. There's no two ways about it.

Advertisement