Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reps

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

blue5000 wrote: »
    There is a proposal in the budget to cut reps payment by 10% this is on top of a 17% cut already. We as farmers signed up to this CONTRACT in good faith, we incur costs in reps; planner fees, supplementary measures, etc.

I wonder could we have a case for the European court of justice for breach of contract by the Irish Government, what do you ppl in reps think?

im not a legal expert, but i would imagine if it has to pass eu approval, they must be able to do it, im not doing another thing on reps plan , iv done enough de stocking and stone walls, they can shove there 10% up there **** ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭TUBBY

I agree with ye lads on that.

They have cut payment by 27% so work done should be pro rata.

Why do all the items in the plan and incur the full costs for much less money. We signed up for x amount of work for y amount of money.

In any job, if your money is suddenly cut by 27% after entering a contract, the work done is lessened in proportion.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭foundation10

Anyone know if more of the 75% payments were issued after the inital lot. Spoke with dept in relation to my own is held up but they cant tell me why:mad: Not too hopeful now of receiving it before Xmas would like to know what has been happening all year that these things are left to the last few weeks. I haven't even been written to advising that there is a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

Anyone know if more of the 75% payments were issued after the inital lot. Spoke with dept in relation to my own is held up but they cant tell me why:mad: Not too hopeful now of receiving it before Xmas would like to know what has been happening all year that these things are left to the last few weeks. I haven't even been written to advising that there is a problem.

I'm afraid that we're in the "They can go and swing for it" group. Can anybody shed light on why 50%+ received theirs and the rest of us can go lump it? The criteria for that is not very public by all accounts.

Anyway it's getting a bit close to Xmas now and as our friends in the Department will now be busy on their Xmas Shopping Days (protected I believe under the Broke Park Deal) and Xmas parties and subsequent 'Duvet Day' - I'd say you'll be lucky to see it this side of St. Patricks Day.
    Sure what do you want to be paid for!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭rancher

Latest rumour is that public servants are on a go slow because of their pay cuts. It's criminal the way the budget cuts have hit the poorest of farmers......even the farm assist !!!!!! Neither public servants or social welfare was touched

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

i got mine 3-4 days before christmas last year i suppose it will be the same this year,a bonus for doing feck all as far as i can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭alderdeer

leg wax wrote: »
    i got mine 3-4 days before christmas last year i suppose it will be the same this year,a bonus for doing feck all as far as i can see.

I got 75% today so maybe theres hope for ye yet

i rang today, the woman said i have a problem with difference between area aid and reps, i told her thats strange cos its not changed in 8 years, then she says well joe has a lot of them to get through ,my fu***** veins nearly popped, held the cool not sure how ,,, i got sfp and das on time,,,,,so basically its a made up problem because there behind

aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad::mad:

i rang today, the woman said i have a problem with difference between area aid and reps, i told her thats strange cos its not changed in 8 years, then she says well joe has a lot of them to get through ,my fu***** veins nearly popped, held the cool not sure how ,,, i got sfp and das on time,,,,,so basically its a made up problem because there behind

aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad::mad:

I bet they are saying that to all the boys!
    Hope they never have to work in the private sector where performance counts and not excuses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

alderdeer wrote: »
    I got 75% today so maybe theres hope for ye yet

I got mine today as well.

And the Christmas bells toll but still no REPS money!

I see that it was queried in the Dail on Tuesday for payments down in County Kerry... http://debates.oireachtas.ie/dail/2011/12/13/00238.asp
    (932 have been paid out of 2,117 REPS 4 participants)

Wonder will some participants get their 25% before the rest of us get our first payment:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭castletrader

Still waiting here as well.No point in ringing them up i suppose because they are flat out(not).

pissed off so went into office, which is close beside me, suprise suprise, the man dealing with my file WAS not in the office today,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

well in the last two years I got 75% on 23 Dec and 25% on 30 Dec Im still hopefull so are rhe people I owe to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

red bull wrote: »
    well in the last two years I got 75% on 23 Dec and 25% on 30 Dec Im still hopefull so are rhe people I owe to

I think it was March 2011 when I got my 2010 payment... which doesnt bode well for this year... :(

Anyone else get any payments?

• Advertisement

I think it was March 2011 when I got my 2010 payment... which doesnt bode well for this year... :(

Anyone else get any payments?

none here

Bad news lads. The word on the ground is that there is an unofficial strike in the public sector due to the savage pay freeze that they have been experiencing. Expect payment in summer 2012 now. Sure Paddys Day was but a pipe dream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

got my 75% today thank god, just cleared the stocking loan...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭razor8

Bad news lads. The word on the ground is that there is an unofficial strike in the public sector due to the savage pay freeze that they have been experiencing. Expect payment in summer 2012 now. Sure Paddys Day was but a pipe dream.

exactly where did you hear this?

razor8 wrote: »
    exactly where did you hear this?

From mid-management in the Department (cannot reveal source for obvious reasons). Unofficial strike might be the wrong phrase; more like a 'go slow'. Heres the thing though, they were on a 'go slow already' so the hand brake is on fairly tight now.
    And people thought that by electing FG/Labour things were going to change. Same omelette, different chef:cool:

• Advertisement

I NEED SOME GOOD NEWS

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dirac98

Up early and balancing payment of REPS 4 in my account overnight. I hope others have the same luck and get the money due to them before Xmas.

I been lucky with my payments but I do badger the f*ck out my local office to see when it will be on the payment run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

From mid-management in the Department (cannot reveal source for obvious reasons). Unofficial strike might be the wrong phrase; more like a 'go slow'. Heres the thing though, they were on a 'go slow already' so the hand brake is on fairly tight now.
    And people thought that by electing FG/Labour things were going to change. Same omelette, different chef:cool:

Hi theaceofspies,

Just to update on this. Another boards.ie user who we shall call an unnamed source, read this post and sent me a pm to clarify it. There is no go slow or unofficial in johnstown its just the dept has lost 25 percent of staff. It could also lose up to 300 more staff in february.

reilig wrote: »
    Hi theaceofspies,

Just to update on this. Another boards.ie user who we shall call an unnamed source, read this post and sent me a pm to clarify it. There is no go slow or unofficial in johnstown its just the dept has lost 25 percent of staff. It could also lose up to 300 more staff in february.

Reilig, I wasn't talking about Johnstown. The delay is at local office level and yes the old "we are shortstaffed" mantra is the tagline they are hiding behind as some of their colleagues ride off into the sunset on guaranteed pension pots while the rest of us struggle on from day to day.

reilig wrote: »
    Hi theaceofspies,

i would make sense to offer short term contracts to help out for the last 3 months of the year, its seriously annoying to be given dates of payments and then get nothing, this was happening well before this year, its crazy this crack of paying some people twice before paying some people once,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭charityboy

got the remaining 25% today happy days cant remember the last time i had all my payments before x mas ,it will take the pressure off for aweek :D

Still nothing here ,rang them 3 times this week.They are some shower of f....rs here in the south east office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭TUBBY

Got my last 25% today too. Thank God. Was looking like no pub for Tubby on Stephens Day:D

Still fcuk-all here too... :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hill123

No payment here yet either

• Advertisement

same here its getting a bit sh ty now bet you would get a welfare payment on time

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭reps4

got both payments last night.

great get it finally but they do pull the p*iss choppin and changing dates..

should be a late payment fee or the like! only way to get them do it on time is start applying metrics that are published each month to see is the department actually working or shopping online at work!

Got both today GREAT

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hill123

reps hurrah it's arrived great timing too. happy new year

Still nothing here:mad::mad::(:(:(:mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused:

nothing here,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭razor8

or here

or here.

or here

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dryan

just got off the phone to them - seems they are looking at mine today so i should have the dollars in a few days - so yer man says.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Got mine but it's well gone now.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

rang today, mine has left the local office and should have it after next pay run, i hope everyone thats waiting gets theres soon,best of luck

well hoooly god! 75% payment in my account today! ;)

75% in mine aswell. About time too,need it badly to pay bills at last.

ha haaaa!, got the remaining 25% today - wasnt expecting that. great stuff!

• Advertisement

got 2 envelopes today yahoo, hope everyone gets sorted asap, its annoying

got nothing yet - not even a letter. rang yesterday and was told there was a 'delay'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭tismesoitis

i was told ours is "under investigation" by the wan in d dvo. this is what came up on her screen. Any idea whats goin on here???:confused:

i was told ours is "under investigation" by the wan in d dvo. this is what came up on her screen. Any idea whats goin on here???:confused:

my guess is its about the land area,

Got mine too - last Friday :D

Hope ye all get it soon, tis sickening waiting for it and having to chase em... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement