Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving saved game from one profile to another

Options
  • 19-10-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

I setup my new Xbox about two weeks ago (old one died the three rings death) and had a default profile. However, last night I got broadband finally and was able to download my old gamer tag (add me for games - Cavan Commando).

The problem is that I was going through Career Mode with Blackburn on the default profile. This isn't showing up in my saved games for my Cavan Commando profile. I tried moving or copying it over and it won't let me.

Is there any other way I can move the saved game over to my Cavan Commando profile?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Pretty sure they are locked to the profile they were saved on which would mean you wouldnt be able to.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

You can use Modio to alter the file ID of your 'personal settings 1' file in order to copy a virtual pro...you MAY be able to do this to your saved game file for your offline games as well but I wouldnt be 100% sure. Try it and post back :)

Advertisement