Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your chance to make me change

• 19-10-2011 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Im currently with Board Gais on a Rural nightsaver tarriff (no Gas)

My bill for the summer periods are along the last ones lines

- 2 Aug to 23 Sept 168 euros (245Day, 585 Night)

However my bills increase alot in the winter due to a Geothermal heating system in the house. So these bills are for all hot water, heating, light etc.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONVINCE ME TO CHANGE OVER ;)

Many thanks, and look forward to your sales pitch :D

Kevin

P.S. I may also have another account here (management company) to switch too, which is currently with airtricity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Kevin :)

Looking into the best possible offer for you now.

Just to advise also: ESB Electric Ireland offers discounts on gas too.

All the best,
    Una

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Thanks Una, If you need I can PM you my account details so you can see the usage, which as I said is high in the winter (can be up to 400).

Re Gas - We have no gas, thanks for the info anyway.

look forward to hearing from you.

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi keving,

Bearing in mind your high winter usage and the geothermal heating system you have installed, you're wise to be on a Nightsaver tariff, so it's good to hear you have that base covered. :) Our ValueSaver NightSaver price plan offers a reduced night rate which gives a 49.5% reduction on the day rate.

With this price plan, you can get up to 6% off our standard rates (4% for direct debit, and 2% for online billing), and you are not tied into a minimum contract. Once applied, the price plan discount rates hold good until 31st August 2012.

Our standard Nightsaver rates at the moment, following the October 1st price increase, are as follows*:
    • Day Unit Rate: 17.29c
    • Night Unit Rate: 8.55c
    • Standing Charge (Rural): 50.28c per day
    We take 6% off the 17.29c / 8.55c, giving an 'effective' discounted unit price of 16.25c / 8.04c, but please note that on your bill these discounts would be shown on a separate line as a credit, not as discounted unit prices per se.

This is the best discount we have available to you at the current time. Many customers take into consideration our high standard of customer service when switching, and not just discounts, so we would be hopeful that this may be a factor too! :)

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

David.

* Rates quoted are VAT exclusive. For the full price plan rate details, see here.

Thanks for that David

Could you please see PM sent.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

David is actually finished for the day - PM me the message now if you like. :)

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

done ;)

Missed a few calls from you guys.

You might ask them to try me again tom or, no blocked no's though please. Don't answer them ;)

Tks

Kevin

Hi keving,

Sorry we missed you. Unfortunately it's not possible for our sales team to contact you from an unblocked number; they've just advised me however that they can contact you this evening at about 6 if that suits? That way you should know who the call is from.

Thanks,

David.

That'll do, tks

You may want to change that policy, most I know will not ans a blocked tel no. (usually sales :p).

Kevin

Thanks for getting back to me on that keving.
    keving wrote:
    You may want to change that policy, most I know will not ans a blocked tel no. (usually sales tongue.gif).

I can understand where you're coming from, and will pass on this feedback to the relevant section.

Thanks,

David.

• Advertisement

Query actioned. :)

Advertisement