Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short notice cork casuals 19th today

Options
  • 19-10-2011 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

i have on just woke up but i am doing nothing for the whole day so if anyone wants to pop around for some casuals its up to you.

all i have is 1 xbox and 2 screens but i can only hold up to 4 to 6 people in this room :( so if anyone would like to bring a spare xbox its fine with me

as for direction you can make your way to bishopstown credit union building in which i am 30 seconds away from it and pm me for my number so i can show you in

also forgot to mention is the time. any time past 16:00 is fine by me.

sorry for the late notice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I'm in the city myself today but I have no stick with me but I'll see about popping for an hour or two later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

there are 2 credit unions in bishopstown, he means the one on Wilton Road. I might pop down in a while for an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

mackg wrote: »
    there are 2 credit unions in bishopstown, he means the one on Wilton Road. I might pop down in a while for an hour.

thanks mack. i forgot there is one in the shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

I'm in no state to make it to any casuals today, sorry! Maybe sometime next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Sorry lads. Was busy today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement