Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where I can sell my books??

Options
  • 19-10-2011 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi guys,

Anyone know where i can sell my books? I have quite a few and was looking to get rid of them but of course rather earn a few quid of them rather then just throwing them out? Any where in Dublin would be great. Thanks everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Chapters on Parnell St:

http://chapters.ie/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a place opposite the garage in harolds cross that buys them, by weight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

yel_cab wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Anyone know where i can sell my books? I have quite a few and was looking to get rid of them but of course rather earn a few quid of them rather then just throwing them out? Any where in Dublin would be great. Thanks everyone

What books do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yel_cab

I have way too many to mention. I can possible take a picture of them all and send them on to you if you are interested??

Thanks guys :)

• Advertisement

there is a place opposite the garage in harolds cross that buys them, by weight

@admiralofthefleet you know the name of the shop or even the garage??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

@admiralofthefleet you know the name of the shop or even the garage??

its opposite the maxol garage, i cant remember the name of the shop but its in the old hickeys building

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I have way too many to mention. I can possible take a picture of them all and send them on to you if you are interested??

yep..pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

yeah me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

why not give to charity shop ?

Or try selling on ebay ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement