Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Player gone International,about time!

Options
  • 19-10-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Just browsed RTE's Player to see what was on to tease myself and came across Republic of Telly, picked it and hey it started playing and international was under their logo.
    I'm chuffed,i was looking to get an Ip address subscription thingy but don't think i will be bothering now,got Johnny Woss's show her a week later from the air date on ABC too,telly addicts rejoice!:D
    Hope the Uk's broadcasters take note.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Not 100 % sure but wasn't alot of RTE player avaible international all the time anyway . As the prog belong to RTE they the rights for them .

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

You can only watch Irish productions from outside Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

To stream Irish only content in Australia:
    1) Use Firefox or Chrome (nobody should use IE - EVER)
    2) Install a proxy plugin, Firefox here Chrome Here
    3) Input an Irish IP address some examples here and here
    4) Now streaming all content is available (very handy for GAA matches - and possibly the Ireland Estonia game)

and you can also do the same for BBC player

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Im so happy!! I love Republic of Telly!! :)

Advertisement