Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal Prices - Limerick City

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Slightly off topic but maybe of interest to those burning smokey coal in the city, on Limericks Live95 website today

http://www.live95fm.ie/News-Sport/Article/?ItemID=74

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

Not sure if I should have started a new thread or not. But just wandering is there any good deals on coal at moment. I seem to buy them in single bags from local shop and they cost enough. Just looking to buy maybe four or five bags of smokeless coal and some briquettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Not sure if I should have started a new thread or not. But just wandering is there any good deals on coal at moment. I seem to buy them in single bags from local shop and they cost enough. Just looking to buy maybe four or five bags of smokeless coal and some briquettes.

Shops usually sell 20kg bags for only slightly less than a good fuel merchant will sell 40kg bags for...... Try and order a bit in bulk to offset the delivery charge if you can budget for it & dont be shy of haggling.....!

Advertisement