Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy clearblue fertility monitor?

Options
  • 19-10-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

i am on c.d1 today. where can i get a clearblue fertility monitor or are there any better ones? iv checked online and delivery can be anywhere from 3-5days which would be too late for me. anybody buy online with fast delivery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Is this what your looking for:

http://www.inhealth.ie/ClearBlue-Fertility-Monitor-and-Test-Sticks.aspx?gclid=CIyU1KX79KsCFYob4QodskjRwg

I always use these for my health / baby stuff...very fast delivery, never a problem.....hold on I might even have a discount code for ya....sorry last code ran out on the 30th Sept :o

Just ring them and ask for a 10% discount as your a new customer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

thanks for replying, i thought of them but would delivery be here by friday? i know you wouldnt know for sure but what would u think? my cd6 would be monday and it would be too late to start using it then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

ehhh sorry ive no idea what cd6 is !?!?:o

just ring and see if they will confirm if delivery will be there by friday( when your ringing up about your 10% discount ;)) they say its 24hrs but id say you have to order by a certain time....quick, just ring :D

oh btw i have nothing to do with this company or anything like that, just find their prices / deliver great !

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Most Boots stock the monitors and sticks, so you could buy one there, which is the best way to guarantee having it for day 6. Another online option is http://www.surelifehealth.ie/clearblue-fertility-monitor-p-45151.html?gclid=CI_vhvGJ9asCFZFc4QodACPZwg which say they will send it off today, so you may get it for Friday.

Wherever you get it from don't forget to buy the sticks with the monitor.

bought one in boots today for 74.49! it was on sale :) thought id let everybody else know. thanks for yer replies

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Were the sticks on sale too? Or just the monitors?

iguana wrote: »
    Were the sticks on sale too? Or just the monitors?
    Just the monitors! Test sticks €22/€23 I think. I threw out the receipt :(

Advertisement