Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wheel build

• 19-10-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Recommendations on good place to get wheels built please. Living in Portarlington so anywhere in Dublin or around abouts if pos.

Thanks
    m

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Bee Cycles. The owner is a boardsie 'Holyboy'. Very helpful guy. You could drop him a PM. I've no first hand experience with his wheel builds but apparantly he can build 'em with his eyes shut. Some of the regular posters here have used him for wheel builds and I've only read good things about the end product.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭pixcil

Thanks Lemag,
    I remember Dara from Dun laoghaire. V. helpful and shall def. be calling in to him when I can.

m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Donie75

Andy in Stagg Cycles in Lucan built me a lovely set of Mavic Open Pro Rims on Ultegra hubs for a great price. I'm very happy with them.

Advertisement