Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book binding

Options
  • 19-10-2011 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Wonder if anyone can help, Thinking of getting some love letters to my gf i've wrote through the years printed up and bound, looking to get it A3 size ( half A4 landscape sheet i think) bout 100 pages in all, Anyone know where i'd get this done i know the thesis centre does binding, but just not sure of black leather bound cover, Also question for the ladies on here, would you like to receive a gift like this, if so what kinda cover would suit do you think..

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Would you consider doing a photobook style? Type up the letters and have them as a jpg, then you could design a book of them in any style you want and stick photos of the both of you in it?

The front cover could be a nice photo of you both, much less officey than a leather cover

Plenty of those type websites, photobox, shutterfly, etc.

Lovely idea btw

Advertisement