Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realex - Virtuemart Issues

Options
  • 19-10-2011 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭

*SORTED*

Hi,

So I have my Realex account all setup and in test mode and I have installed all their plugin's for virtuemart however I cannot get it to work and seemingly nor can they.

Everytime I go to put an transaction through I get an error 508 Invalid Merchant ID back from them, I have checked and doubled checked and granted them access to my joomla page to check it again and all the settings are right.

Basically I am running out of time and need to get this working ASAP, I know there are some old threads on here of people using virtuemart and realex together and im wondering if you still have it working can you give me your configs / response and extra info form data (minus your secret key etc..!)

Im getting desperate to get up and running!

Thanks for any help!
    Regards,
    Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Have you checked data that's being posted?

Realex should also have a copy of the data being received. Did they confirm an invalid Merchant Id?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Hi John,

I actually got sorted yesterday I found there was a problem in the code they provided. They werent receiving any data up to then.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Redwolfe

Hi all,

If like me you have come across this problem, here's the fix.

In the code supplied by Realex they forgot to put the questionmarks into the code that populates the variables.

So the following code:

<input type="hidden" name="MERCHANT_ID" value="<php echo $merchantid; ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="ORDER_ID" value="<php echo $orderid; ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="ACCOUNT" value="<php echo $account; ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="CURRENCY" value="<php echo $curr; ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="AMOUNT" value="<php echo $amount; ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="TIMESTAMP" value="<php echo $timestamp; ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="MD5HASH" value="<php echo $md5hash; ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="AUTO_SETTLE_FLAG" value="<php echo $autosettle; ?>">

should be:

<input type="hidden" name="MERCHANT_ID" value="<?php echo $merchantid;?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="ORDER_ID" value="<?php echo $orderid;?>">

... and so on

I thought it would be something a lot more obscure. Should've read fionny's last post more carefully. Happy shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Axweildr2

This was still an issue last month ... oops didn't check the date

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Redwolfe

Was my post any help? Please tell me it saved you some time! It's ridiculous the time we all spend fixing this kind of stuff. Oh, I guess not if it was last month you encountered the issue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement