Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify on facebook

• 19-10-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I have a Spotify premium account. It is possible to get these in ireland. Anyway, the new facebook integration doesn't seem to work properly for me. I have the new timeline profile on facebook and it's meant to post what music you're listening to to your timeline. There's a thread about it HERE and the spotify people say they have it fixed. I'm connected with facebook on my spotify account but it's still not posting to my timeline.
    Anyone have ANY idea what's up with this??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

AFAIK you have to use the Spotify Facebook App for this feature to work (like the Guardian app).

It is also possible that the Spotify FB app is unavailable to use in Ireland thus meaning your Irish friends won't see the updates.

Advertisement