Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountancy Course

Options
  • 19-10-2011 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I am hoping to go back to college next year to study accountancy. At the moment as I'm in a full time job this will need to be on a part time basis (my work isn't secure though at the moment so this may change)

I left school ten years ago and am completely out of the loop as what course to complete, college to go to etc.

My leaving cert results were poor but they didn't hold me back and I have been working in banking for the last eight years.

I am thinking about doing a basic course with Kilroy College to learn the basics and get back into study mode.

Can anyone give me advice - on this thread or PM - on where to look for part time courses, which is the best one to do etc.

I am also aware that mature students don't go through the CAO process so if someone could tell me what would be involved in applying that would be much appreciated.

Advertisement