Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

westlife split after 14 yrs?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

ok, i thought this was old news, i aint his biggest fan in particular either but are ye not aware of the identity of the fella that beat him up???

And in fairness, he was referring to the fact that this particular scumbag and his group of scum friends were still hanging around abra trolling the town, where he has a point.

So what if he does, he's a supposed ambassador for Sligo, so he should behave like it. Like it or not what he said is a generalization against sligo people.

For the record, I couldn't give a monkies who he was talking to. His mouth was too big and he got it shut for him. The same thing would have happened to any other person who was as mouthie as he was and it serves him right.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭westliferule

cant believe Westlife are splitting up guys Ill miss ye so much you are by far the best band ever and you will never be forgotten. Hope to get tickets to Croke Park next week but if I dont I dont.

Hmmm.... Fan much?
    Yeah loved them but it aimt end of world either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

So what if he does, he's a supposed ambassador for Sligo, so he should behave like it. Like it or not what he said is a generalization against sligo people.

For the record, I couldn't give a monkies who he was talking to. His mouth was too big and he got it shut for him. The same thing would have happened to any other person who was as mouthie as he was and it serves him right.

Like it or not???
    I couldnt give two flying fuks what Kian Egan says, and it wasnt a generalisation, it was a wide angled dig to cover that lanky scum and his lovely friends. All bar one who are actually now inside.

The facts are incorrect re the abra story, but anyway, see point a...couldnt give etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Kian hasn't. Not after he got that thumping in Abrakebabra one night for chattin up a guys missus - Knob.
    il gatto wrote: »
    Gave out in an interview after (Hotpress maybe?) after some misdirected abuse ended up with a beating. If I recall correctly, claimed he came out on top. Que lad who beat him up telling everyone he was going to give him a hiding if he got him..

ok, i thought this was old news, i aint his biggest fan in particular either but are ye not aware of the identity of the fella that beat him up???

And in fairness, he was referring to the fact that this particular scumbag and his group of scum friends were still hanging around abra trolling the town, where he has a point.

Totally aware. And aware that he didn't start it as my friends saw it. And aware that it wouldn't be the first time Egan's attitude stank around town. He should have looked at his "assailant" and thought "there but for the grace if god", not start acting Mr. Bigshot and abusing him.

il gatto wrote: »
    not start acting Mr. Bigshot and abusing him.

This is very true!! He's always the vocal one off stage to cover the fact his mic is on mute onstage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

Ive only ever seen Kian once, it was on culleenamore beach and he was with Jodi. Im not from Sligo and he has no idea who i am but my dog ran over to his and started playing together. He said hello and waited till my fellow stopped bothering his. He was very polite, as was Jodi although she said nothing, just smiled and nodded. Im not a huge fan of their music but I must say Kian seemed like quite a descent guy. Just my opinion of a single meeting with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

jazyguy wrote: »
    Ive only ever seen Kian once, it was on culleenamore beach and he was with Jodi. Im not from Sligo and he has no idea who i am but my dog ran over to his and started playing together. He said hello and waited till my fellow stopped bothering his. He was very polite, as was Jodi although she said nothing, just smiled and nodded. Im not a huge fan of their music but I must say Kian seemed like quite a descent guy. Just my opinion of a single meeting with him.

Fair enough, but like you say you don't know him. There are some of us who do and hold different views though.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

well considering I was just a random person to him, not a fan, I pretended I had no idea who he was, I thought he was quite descent. Maybe I caught him on a good day. A bad day for him though, as I remember I think his father died later that night or the day after. How else do you judge people? You can only gauge them on how they treated you. My partner grew up the road from Kian and she has nothing bad to say about him.

Ah right cool I've meet them once in 02
    they r all sound. I would have wend mad if I seen one of them outn bout

Most weekends in sligo

• Advertisement

Most weekends in sligo