Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beatles-"Everyday Chemistry"

Options
  • 19-10-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Long story short: A man is transported to a parallel universe, there The Beatles still exist and have continued to make music. The man is returned to our world but prior to his trip home he sneaks a tape of the parellel universe Beatles album, "Everday Chemistry". The album can be downloaded at the link below.

Good story, good mash-up album and all in all a bit of fun for any Beatles fans.

Enjoy! :D
    http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Link don't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com/

Listening to the first track, it sounds kinda cool. The website's a bit choppy, so it'll probably need to be downloaded. Will give it more a listen later.

Edit: listened to it all. Some of the mash-ups were very inventive, it could definitely have gone somewhere if there wasn't so much packed into each track- I know it's only a bit of a larf, but there was potential to make this into a really cool mash-up album. As it is though, it's a nice experiment, but I'd only really recommend it to people who have listened to Beatles solo work intensively.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 rootjuse70

listened to it myself, its a very clever piece of work. love the story behind it. it crazy but the amount of work that must have gone into it is admirable.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Yeah it's a pretty good story and it sounds like a great deal of work went into making this. I also like the track names as they're very Beatle-esque.

I thought track 3 "Anybody Else" was really well done and an enjoyable piece of music.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 rootjuse70

defo must give it another listen. if anything it will remind me how savage the beatles were, both as a group and solo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement