Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MagnetWebTV.lost in space?

• 19-10-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Whats up with MAgnet crap TV? omg so embarassing for internet provider to show little red cross instead of banner and no content whatsoever redirecting or saying something smart...

ooohhh so futile service, so futile support.. every second day something is wrong.. dunno to cry from sadness or to laugh on stupid professionalizm of Magnet and likes... I guess I just hate dem all.. all ISPs in Dublin :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Thats because they changed the website name to aertv.ie.
    Great News, Magnet WebTV is changing for the better. For a start we’ve changed our name to aertv. We’ve introduced a simpler and easier to use interface and the best thing about it is that there’s no need to log in any more*. So you now get instant access to watching the best of live TV on the internet.
    Music fans will have something to smile about as aertv is bringing you Ireland’s first live music channel, ‘aertv Music’. It kicked off last night with a live stream from the indie rock event of the year, Hard Working Class Heroes. If you missed out, tune in to ‘aertv Music’ to watch Hard Working Class Heroes live from 7pm tonight.
    aertv plan to introduce many more genre channels over the coming months, so keep watching anytime, anywhere on your PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone. There’s something for everyone on the all new www.aertv.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭Keith186

In fairness I got an email from them about the new site, its not a big deal that it doesn't redirect IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

I envy you man if you really have that calm karma or such a good experience. but if I would have coming to forums and write a message every time i had internet connection/customer service problem I would probably been banned in two days. Seriously non hour can pass without somekind of dropping connection and glitches.

I m seriously so pissed off on ISPs in Ireland that it would easily make my day if they would all blow into pieces somehow (without human casualties ofcourse), i would be more happy person seriously. Probably would have a party for that occasion.. hell yeah.

I changed 4 providers in 7 months - can you imagine HOW MUCH ANYONE CARES about a customer here? not a smallest ****. and everyone wants 1 year contract - WHY? what guarantee I get the connection will work seamlessly for a year? haha

and I don't live in a desert or cave but in Dublin, very much in Dublin indeed.. like in a capital of Ireland.. like just next to M50 and N3..! Magnet is the best anyway LOL - i m paying some 60eur monthly to have 1-3mb "broadband" (my fecking android phone has faster 3G connection).. so yes, it's big deal for me every mistake they make BECAUSE it's my money and IT'S simply BULL**** THEY ARE PROVIDING and it's just amazing they are not compensating my losses anyhow! No one even bothers to hire technically skilled staff, and if they have few, they are incapable (don't bother much) of analytically try to resolve issues.. "have you restarted your modem" ffffuuuuu

Advertisement