Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash drives?

Options
  • 19-10-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭

I'd like to buy some flash drives - they don't have to have a lot of room on them, even 500MB would be enough, though 1GB would be nice - and they don't have to have a fancy case, even a bare, um, inside bit would be fine.

Where's the best, and cheapest, place to get these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Sean^DCT4 wrote: »

How clever and witty! And so helpful! Thank you!

Let me rephrase that. From the personal experience of those on this board, what's the best place to buy these drives?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭paulbok

You'll get a 2gb drive in any electronic/stationery shop or large supermarket for about €5 so I wouldn't worry too much about it. low capacity (under 2gb) ones are nearly a disposable item at this stage as they are so cheap.
    Personally I avoid the really small size ones as they are so easy to mislay or leave in someone elses pc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well this is the Internet Marketing and SEO thread so its completely the wrong place to post it in the first place. Probably get more joy over here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=497

Thanks, paulbok; I want to use these for marketing, so I'm looking at the options for bulk buying (around 100); I've had an offer from an English company for a nice 1GB drive printed with my logo for around €400 for 100.

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    Well this is the Internet Marketing and SEO thread so its completely the wrong place to post it in the first place. Probably get more joy over here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=497

Thanks, Axwell - I originally went to the Marketing forum, and found it had been closed.

I don't know that people who are interested in consumer electronics are going to be a help; this is a marketing question, after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭paulbok

Ah!
    Try These guys as they do promotional products so might be able to help you.

Advertisement