Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trance Suggestions

Options
  • 19-10-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭

Folks...... Used to be into Trance many moons ago.... I faded out.

Anyway, doing a bit of research and need some currently popular and popular of all time Trance recommendations if you wouldn't mind suggesting stuff to me.

Cheers ! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

MugMugs wrote: »
    Folks...... Used to be into Trance many moons ago.... I faded out.

Anyway, doing a bit of research and need some currently popular and popular of all time Trance recommendations if you wouldn't mind suggesting stuff to me.

Cheers ! :)

On IPhone at the moment but will post a few links for you later. Some real good stuff to be found in the genre these days. What kind of trance were you in to previously? (vocal, euphoric, tech etc?)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Cheers dude. Looking for a bit of everything but Vocal / euphoric would be my ideal target !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Cheers dude. Looking for a bit of everything but Vocal / euphoric would be my ideal target !

Super8 - Cre8 (Mike Saint Jules Remix)

Above & Beyond - Thing Called Love

Markus Schulz ft Justine Suissa - Perception

Lustral - Satellite (Terry Bones Remix)

Epicentre - Epicentre

Super8 & Dj Tab - Suru

Gouryella - Ligaya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Daz_07

Some great tracks above, can't ever go wrong with Gouyrella! And the Original Mix or Tiesto Mix of "Perception" is an all-time favourite!
    Have listed a few of my current favourite tracks right now below (sorry theres no YouTube links im on the work comp and YT is blocked)

Alex Morph feat Sylvia Tosun - An Angels Love (Vocal Mix)
    Cosmic Gate feat Emma Hewitt - Be Your Sound
    Ashley Wallbridge - Vision (Intro Edit)
    Gofman & Tsukerman - Darko (Bit of a darker track but had to put it in as its the current fave)
    Myon & Shane 54 - Futuristic
    Shogun - Skyfire
    Armin Van Buuren & Ferry Corsten - Brute
    Gareth Emery feat Emma Hewitt - I Will Be the Same (Sound of Garuda Mix)
    ATB & Dash Berlin - Apollo Road

Couple of Classics Aswell:

Above & Beyond - Air For Life
    Above & Beyond - Can't Sleep
    John O' Callaghan - Find Yourself
    Andain - Beautiful Things
    Jes - Imagination (Tiesto ISOS Remix)
    Ohmna feat Nurlaila - Key of Life (MarLo Remix)

Best All-Time Song:

Yuri Kane - Right Back (Original Mix) (Of all above make sure to give this track a listen!)

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Thank you very much for the above. Listened to a few of them and exactly what I wanted. Appreciate that lads. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement