Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring Lost

Options
  • 19-10-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I lost a silver ring tonight passing by Renzo's Cafe (across the road from the Revive Cafe, and between Debenhams and that little Zurich bank branch). We heard it drop, but try as we might (and we looked VERY hard) we just couldn't find it in the dark.

It's a silver celtic knotwork ring. It's been repaired once in the past and the metal has bubbled a little as a result. This obscure the inscription inside, which should sort of read as "CC 05" but looks more like "C 05" at an angle since the repair. It has great sentimental value to me, and I'd sincerely like to find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Surrealean wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I lost a silver ring tonight passing by Renzo's Cafe (across the road from the Revive Cafe, and between Debenhams and that little Zurich bank branch). We heard it drop, but try as we might (and we looked VERY hard) we just couldn't find it in the dark.

It's a silver celtic knotwork ring. It's been repaired once in the past and the metal has bubbled a little as a result. This obscure the inscription inside, which should sort of read as "CC 05" but looks more like "C 05" at an angle since the repair. It has great sentimental value to me, and I'd sincerely like to find it.

Phone GBFM who will broadcast is put an ad in Lost & Found section of Galway Advertiser and offer a Reward.

I lost a dog a few years ago and the as in the paper paid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Surrealean

I'll give that a go. I just hope someone found it in the light of day :/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Hope you find it!

Advertisement