Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in D18 Foxrock area

• 19-10-2011 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I have been looking at various deals from BB providers and I thought I'd ask if anyone has a particularly good BB connection in the foxrock area.
    UPC isn't available in our area so it's a DSL service that I'm in the market for. Currently have 2MB UTV (we get about 2.4-3 though we're officially on an old 2MB package still) but the download cap is too low for our needs now.
    Is NGB much better than normal old broadband ?
    Looking at either staying with UTV or moving to Digiweb!

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks very much everyone :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

is that area not getting VDSL ??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sully29

I hadn't heard anything about this :eek: Where did u hear that ?
    I can't imagine them getting to my side of foxrock anytime soon with any upgrades tbh. We seem to be stuck in a hole between UPC in cabinteely and magnet/upc in sandyford where we live!

Thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Sully29 wrote: »
    I hadn't heard anything about this :eek: Where did u hear that ?
    I can't imagine them getting to my side of foxrock anytime soon with any upgrades tbh. We seem to be stuck in a hole between UPC in cabinteely and magnet/upc in sandyford where we live!

Thanks for the reply!

http://www.fibrepilot.ie/locations#dublin

Advertisement