Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Anybody know about the Fountain Blue Ballroom in Longford?

Options
  • 19-10-2011 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I've been interested in this place since I was a child, I pass it when i visit my uncle in Dublin and then I come back home. My gran from rooskey told me that a girl she knew, was killed by a bus after some ball,grad or Disco that the girl attended to. It happened before the ballroom was about to shut down in the 80's or 90's. One day, I was researching it all over the web, I saw it went on fire in 2009 suspicously at 8pm here's the evidence that I found: http://www.longfordleader.ie/news/local/suspicious_fire_at_fountain_blue_1_1954037.
    and also I saw on a weird website (forgot thank god) that it was haunted because it was abandoned for so long and locals say they see a figure walking all over the place in circles. Is the placr gonna be abandoned forever? If anybody knows about the ballroom in longford please let me know because I'm such a history freak lol! Thanks a million :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement