Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alhambra beer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭toffeeshel

Hardi1 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know if this Spanish Alhambra beer is available in Ireland? Thanks :)

I work for Fegans Foodservice c&c and we import it. Where are you based? If Dublin I will find out your nearest off-licence that stocks it. Meantime you could make my job easier by asking for it everywhere you go! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 norma2000

toffeeshel wrote: »
    Hardi1 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know if this Spanish Alhambra beer is available in Ireland? Thanks :)

I work for Fegans Foodservice c&c and we import it. Where are you based? If Dublin I will find out your nearest off-licence that stocks it. Meantime you could make my job easier by asking for it everywhere you go! :)

In Nenagh lovely beer any places near me seling it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Gotta say it - of the many Spanish beers I´ve tried, Alhambra is one of my least favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I don´t mean that as a criticism by the way. Good luck in your search.

Advertisement