Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying abroad!

Options
  • 20-10-2011 4:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

It's been awhile since I have been on this site, lol!
    I do have a few questions though! I looked at Arcadia studying abroad prices...and OMG, I can def get the money through loans and such, but I was wondering if there is a cheaper program I can go through?
    Also, can I go through one of these programs but not do their housing price and find my own place to stay! For one year without housing, would probably be 20,000 *has a mortified face* but I know this is worth it.
    This is where, hopefully, I can utilize this board and help to find someone to stay with, with a female by the way!
    I currently go to college for pre-nursing, but I am changing to Arts and Social Sciences, with a Minor in International studies!
    Any information would be wonderful!

Advertisement