Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new resident in NCD

Options
  • 20-10-2011 5:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

HI All.just to share some great news.my little angle arrived into the word on monday.aoife kate,weighting 7 lb.she is beatiful;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Congratulations & best wishes to you all!

Take care,

tHB

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Congratulations Cathy and welcome to Boards.ie Aoife Kate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

cathy01 wrote: »
    HI All.just to share some great news.my little angle arrived into the word on monday.aoife kate,weighting 7 lb.she is beatiful;)
    Brilliant news Cathy. Congratulations to you & the family. Welcome to your littlest Princess.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Congratulations Cathy, and a warm welcome to Aoife Kate x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I'm sure she's acute baby :) congrats cathy!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Congrats on the new arrival

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Congrats Cathy and good health to You, Aoife Kate and the family.

So Aoife Kate11 will be her user name;)

Advertisement