Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Premier Division Thread

Options
  • 20-10-2011 7:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭

All conversation relating to the Premier Division will be held in here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

First post! Well, second post! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Loser :D

And awesome job Frisbee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Started the late game on Sunday up by about ten with only Colston to play for the Better Than The Lions and Cundiff the Ravens kickers to play for me.

98 yards and two touchdowns. The Colts are the real life version of an inactive fantasy team. Need 11+ from Cundiff to stay unbeaten now.

I won my match with only 43 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

bit the bullet with half a team on bye weeks and scraped through to go 4-3. luckily my big game players i had left had huuuuge games! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Pat the Patriot

At last my luck might be changing..... After losing Hightower for the season & Ingram, McGahee & Andre Johnson all being declared unfit to play this week, I check my matchup to find I'm playing The Bed-Stuyvesant Jerk Chickens who not only are missing Best to injury & Benson to suspension, but also have 3 of their Green Bay heavy hitters on bye (Rodgers, Nelson & the Packers D)..... I'll prbly still lose though ;-(

So.... With just over half the season in the bag, who's looking like winning the Prem?
    - Better than the lions
    - The Bed-Stuy jerk chickens
    - The Nastys
    - Turnoversauros
    - Leitrim Gaels

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

I got an awful doing over the weekend, thought i'd be in with a chance of winning and just everyone of his players had a huge day

I got an awful doing over the weekend, thought i'd be in with a chance of winning and just everyone of his players had a huge day

Makes two of us I played one of the 2-6 teams and all of his players owned me. It didn't help Bradshaw being out for me either and my backups on bye week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

So.... With just over half the season in the bag, who's looking like winning the Prem?
    - Better than the lions
    - The Bed-Stuy jerk chickens
    - The Nastys
    - Turnoversauros
    - Leitrim Gaels

It is so tight in this league. The two wildcard places are currently with 5-4 teams and there are six teams at 4-5, so the three teams at 3-6 still have a shot. Hell, even the 2-7 defending champs still have a shot seeing as their division leader is 5-4. Ridiculously competitive league.

I scored my first win in five weeks to get to 4-5. Tebow filled in admirably for Stafford and led me to victory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭titans

Team Trex in premier division - looking to stengthen RB position.

will look to trade out any reasonable combination of the following: Shonne Green / Pierre Thomas / Anquan Boldin / Early Doucet or other.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭deccy15

Stinking it up with my Ruan Raiders this year after finishing with the 2nd best record last season. Probably gonna be relegated. Lack of a decent QB killin me this year.

The fluffy pink bunnies are looking to have the most points conceded for two seasons in a row =[.

Please everyone stop choosing me to have your amazing games.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,498 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Not that it matters much but I notice there were no projections in the Prem League yet. I have them in every other nfl.com league I'm in I think.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Not that it matters much but I notice there were no projections in the Prem League yet. I have them in every other nfl.com league I'm in I think.

You sure? working for me.

You sure? working for me.
    Its there now after I refreshed the page but it wasn't when I posted. I just went to game center and it wasn't there is how I noticed.

Trade offer for Leitrim Gaels. Thinks it will help you a lot and it helps me too.

No sign of an answer from Leitrim Gaels. Anybody who has decent WRs for trade and wants RBs, i've got Maurice Morris and CJ Spiller who are both no.1s for their teams up for grabs.

eagle eye wrote: »
    No sign of an answer from Leitrim Gaels. Anybody who has decent WRs for trade and wants RBs, i've got Maurice Morris and CJ Spiller who are both no.1s for their teams up for grabs.

Trade deadline has passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Need 12 points from my D/ST tonight to win and stay ahead in the wildcard race. Had the Giants but just picked up the Saints instead. Probably a long shot either way but fingers crossed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

cant believe i made the playoffs. Horrible autodraft awful start. 5 game win streak

I'm just delighted I avoided relegation by the skin of my teeth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

I'm just delighted I avoided relegation by the skin of my teeth

I'm not delighted I missed the playoffs by the skin of my teeth!

Had running back issues for the second year in a row now, must revaluate my strategy for next year.

Just noticed I've a matchup this week. Is it just a consolation thing?

A "well done" for being **** :P

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭deccy15

Who's relegated?? Bottom 4 in each division or worst 4 records??

deccy15 wrote: »
    Who's relegated?? Bottom 4 in each division or worst 4 records??

Worst 4 ranked teams I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

Demaerco Murrays game injury killed me

Choices this week:
    Lance Moore (21.10pts) or Demaryius Thomas (5.50pts so far)...I went with Thomas
    Seahawks (30pts) or Falcons (20pts)...I went with Falcons
    Hasselbeck (6.82pts) or Locker (9.22pts)...I went with Hasselbeck
    All 3 decisions cost me pts, but I'm still leading my Semi-Final matchup..blessed ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I think I may have won!

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I think I may have won!

You have won it before haven't you? Makes you a two time Champion if you have :D

Advertisement