Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier Division Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

deccy15 wrote: »
    If i could trade my team for anyone else's at this stage it'd be the Dundalk Oriels team whoever's it is!!
    Prob a bit weak at TE but ASJ has huge upside if he ever gets round to fulfilling it.

Cheers mate! :)

I don't know how happy I am with it tbh. I think that my WRs are potentially strong but wouldn't be too sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Decent start from my team. I will be struggling hugely at RB all year though. Will win this game unless Gurlet gets 32.17 points tonight

Looking for a starting Running Back for Willie Snead. make me offers folks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Fecking Drew Brees. :(

I need over 4.04 points from the Steelers D. Surely, I should get that???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

I am hanging on in there and need Antonio Brown not to have a monster night and score 22

• Advertisement

TOss Sweep wrote: »
    I am hanging on in there and need Antonio Brown not to have a monster night and score 22

That is a possibility! :eek:

I would expect Brown to get 23 pts :D

Raoul wrote: »
    I need over 4.04 points from the Steelers D. Surely, I should get that???

You need 5 from them. 13 DST so far have got that. Gonna be tight but I think you'll be OK

Just got home from work and of course Brown has 10pts already the first half.

Dodge wrote: »
    You need 5 from them. 13 DST so far have got that. Gonna be tight but I think you'll be OK

Phew. Got the 5 points!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

And I got my 22+ points from Brown!

Just saw that the Steelers got the second int in the last 18 seconds and it was never an int but by that stage nobody cared. WOO!!

adrian522 wrote: »
    And I got my 22+ points from Brown!

24.60 to be exact haha I hate you.....

• Registered Users Posts: 38,496 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

All my own fault that I lost my matchup. I just had a feeling that Alfred Morris would have a big game for the Cowboys even though he is a no.2 and took out Danny Amendola who had 18 points, Morris had 3.5 and I lost by ten.

Offering super fly Willie Snead for a starting RB

Or Philip Dorsett if you're looking to trade a decent back up RB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Gotta love the competitiveness of this league. After 2 weeks and only 3 teams have 2-0 records

Gotta love the competitiveness of this league. After 2 weeks and only 3 teams have 2-0 records

Every year it's the same. Rarely anyone walks away their division and usually about 10-12 are in play off contention in the final weeks.

I think I could be struggling this year unless running backs get healthy

Some score you put up this week. Glad in a way I had a stinker because there was no way I was winning that matchup regardless!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

adrian522 wrote: »
    Some score you put up this week. Glad in a way I had a stinker because there was no way I was winning that matchup regardless!

Just read the headlines, apparently i humiliated you and have established an early seaason dominance with a record of 1-1 :eek:

Kinda had solid performances from everyone so thats a good sign, except for AP's performance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

im 0-2 to start this season with a combined points differential of -4.80 points across the 2 games. This is what I both simultaneously love and hate about this league :D the margins are so small in most cases that 1 dropped catch can lead to losing a game.

Can't wait to see how all these injuries start taking their toll on fantasy lineups

• Advertisement

kev_s88 wrote: »
    Can't wait to see how all these injuries start taking their toll on fantasy lineups

I've started Tim Hightower twice. It's already taking a toll!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,496 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm 0-2 as well and could have won both games. Week 1 I left out Danny Woodhead and then last week I dropped Corey Coleman because RGIII wasn't playing and those choices cost me the win both weeks.

I put in Gronk last night because he was list as active but 0 points leaves me in a hole already. Danny Amendola gone for the season now too. It's not looking good.

That's against me. Went to bed knowing Gronk was "starting". Saw the score and figured he'd have 20 points!

Still going to be a very tight game this week

That's against me. Went to bed knowing Gronk was "starting". Saw the score and figured he'd have 20 points!

Still going to be a very tight game this week

Did this in the keeper league :mad::mad:. TBF if Gronk is playing you have to start him.

Did this in the keeper league :mad::mad:. TBF if Gronk is playing you have to start him.

The only league I have him in, I started Bennett instead. He didn't do much either.

The only league I have him in, I started Bennett instead. He didn't do much either.

Yeah but you know that if you make a stupid call you can get p*ssed off at yourself but when you make the right call and it doesn't go well..it isn't as bad?

Only Brissett and Blount scored more than 10 in a regular fantasy settings. Everyone else was 5 or less. Bad day for Pats skilled players in fantasy.

Yeah but you know that if you make a stupid call you can get p*ssed off at yourself but when you make the right call and it doesn't go well..it isn't as bad?

Oh yeah if Gronk had've gone off and Bennett got nothing I'd have been cursing.

deccy15 wrote: »
    If i could trade my team for anyone else's at this stage it'd be the Dundalk Oriels team whoever's it is!!
    Prob a bit weak at TE but ASJ has huge upside if he ever gets round to fulfilling it.

This went well :D:D:D.

• Advertisement

God bless the Vikings DST is all I'll say!

By some distance my highest scorer this week, and so far in 2016

Advertisement