Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier Division Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Delighted here with 3 & 0 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Im in a dogfight with Spongey. I am 20 behind and have Brees, Freeman and Thomas to play and he has Matt Ryan and both secondaries are garbage. I need Thomas and Freeman to perform.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,496 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm going 0-3 now. Missing the draft cost me big and then injuries as well. Coleman out for six weeks is a big hit, Gronk hasn't done anything yet either. Woodhead going on IR really killed any chance I had.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm going 0-3 now. Missing the draft cost me big and then injuries as well. Coleman out for six weeks is a big hit, Gronk hasn't done anything yet either. Woodhead going on IR really killed any chance I had.

I was lucky to make this draft but other drafts there is nothing worse. 2 other Irish Leagues including the PPR I missed the draft and doign badly also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

TOss Sweep wrote: »
    Im in a dogfight with Sprongey. I am 20 behind and have Brees, Freeman and Thomas to play and he has Matt Ryan and both secondaries are garbage. I need Thomas and Freeman to perform.

Dogfight is right, i'd anticipate Ryan and Brees to balance out but the other 2 can easily get over 20 and under 20. Could go either way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Lads, look at the state of the people we're picking up on the waiver wire...

Can someone remind me to draft RBs next year. Preferably one that aren't injured before the season starts.

Dodge wrote: »
    Lads, look at the state of the people we're picking up on the waiver wire...

Can someone remind me to draft RBs next year. Preferably one that aren't injured before the season starts.

You are up against me this week. :) I'm delighted with how my RBs are going.

I don't think I am. I'm playing the Porto Jags and you're up against the Foxboro lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

I really hope theres no injury drama in the next few days before sunday's games. Heading over to London for the Jags - Colts game this afternoon and just know im gonna be too drunk to do anything with my fantasy lineup if changes are needed :(

Smoked. Relegation will be on my horizon if my team thunders down this road of inconsistency.

Need a solid WR some who is consistent.

• Advertisement

I need a Monday night miracle.

41 points from Eli, ODB and the Vikings DST (Oh and nothing for Victor Cruz either)

So basically I'm saying I'm done. 14.1 total from 2 RBs and 2 WRs so far. Ugh

4&0 Woo! Very happy with that. I was extremely worried as Matt Stafford was absolute poo. I had Steve Smith, John Brown and LeSean McCoy on my bench.

Seems like the RB injuries are causing ppl major problems.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll be 3&1 getting Brady back next week. Josh Gordon stash didn't work out but I'm happy with my WR situation in any case.

TE will be a bit of a season long struggle I think and RB I'm just about keeping my head above water.

to the owner of "Oh Look An Eagle"

I rejected the trade on mobile and that didn't allow me to comment. Felt it was a fair offer but I'm not looking to get rid of WRs now

I hope you didn't think the rejection with no comment was rude!

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'll be 3&1 getting Brady back next week. Josh Gordon stash didn't work out but I'm happy with my WR situation in any case.

TE will be a bit of a season long struggle I think and RB I'm just about keeping my head above water.

Was just checking out who you had at TE. And I think you are sorted for a long time. You are pretty stacked at WR as long as none of your starters go down. Even though somehow Cole Beasley could be a good replacement.

Cameron Brate will get 11 yards tonight and I'll lose by 0.06

Dodge wrote: »
    Cameron Brate will get 11 yards tonight and I'll lose by 0.06

Haha.

I am 25 points ahead of teh Corigeen Crusadors. But he has Winston, Corey Brown and the Panthers left to play. I'm gonna lose :(:(

I will be facing relegation this season if my team doesn't perfrom. Really thought BRady back would be good for JE11 but guess not. And my stupid decision on taking Rodgers TE killed me in the end.

TOss Sweep wrote: »
    I will be facing relegation this season if my team doesn't perfrom. Really thought BRady back would be good for JE11 but guess not. And my stupid decision on taking Rodgers TE killed me in the end.

I traded Edelman but I do think he'll be fine in the long run. Marty Bennett isn't getting 3 TDs every game (not is Hogan getting 150 yards every game)

What's the story with waivers this week? Have they not updated?

• Advertisement

Doesn't look like it.

Cheers. Thought it might have been just me on mobile. Can the commish look into it please?

(I just added another to check that I could still do it. It added and was pending until morning of the 13th (ie already passed). I deleted that one)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Not sure there is anything I can do to make them process is there?

I've raised a ticket to the support team hopefully they respond with a solution soon.

Thanks adrian.

Do people have claims in that would start tonight? I'm not sure what I can do but as I'm in Asia at the moment I'll be asleep fairly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

adrian522 wrote: »
    Do people have claims in that would start tonight? I'm not sure what I can do but as I'm in Asia at the moment I'll be asleep fairly soon.

I don't anyway but I'm sure it will affect some starting line ups.

My other NFL.com leagues are in the same boat waivers not processed. Must be an issue with their site

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I don't anyway but I'm sure it will affect some starting line ups.

Agree with this because if you have Denver or Chargers players that you are on the fence about and the guy in the waiver you feel will be a better option it now affects your lineup decisions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

They've been processed there now anyway.

Advertisement