Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier Division Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Raoul wrote: »
    I said that I would couple both if someone is in need.

I take what you say about Michael but at the same time he is a No. 1 RB which is very tough to get. Last night was total anomaly. Wilson isn't rushing much either.

It all depends on what the teams needs are. If they need a decent RB and a good WR then it may work.

Not sure why people are totally shooting me down here. Just trying to see if anyone is interested in a trade who need help immediately.

Not shooting you down just giving my opinion really. Others may see it differently. It will be interesting to see what his workload is when Rawls is back though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Bit of a miracle for me last night with Russell Wilson having his first decent fantasy game of the season to help me pull back a 30 point deficit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Can't beat a Monday night miracle!

I'll need a few of them myself to avoid relegation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Any chance the gm can put Osweiler back on my team. I was having a nightmare with the app this morning trying to delete a waiver request and I ended up dropping Osweiler. Would appreciate it. Thanks!

Any chance the gm can put Osweiler back on my team. I was having a nightmare with the app this morning trying to delete a waiver request and I ended up dropping Osweiler. Would appreciate it. Thanks!

Trying to do this now before 6pm games. Would you want to drop Kaeparnick if I can make the change?

• Advertisement

Trying to do this now before 6pm games. Would you want to drop Kaeparnick if I can make the change?

Never mind thought this was the keeper thread! Can't remember who the gm is for this league

Never mind thought this was the keeper thread! Can't remember who the gm is for this league

It's grand anyway. I couldn't pick up keep yesterday. But got him today instead of brock. It's what I wanted anyway. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,898 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Can anybody tell me if the time that the waiver wire expires is up on the site anywhere?

I'm just confused because it was 12.20am on Thursday morning and then it seemed to be sometime this afternoon. Why isn't it at the same time every day?

eagle eye wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me if the time that the waiver wire expires is up on the site anywhere?

I'm just confused because it was 12.20am on Thursday morning and then it seemed to be sometime this afternoon. Why isn't it at the same time every day?

Some players were dropped from rosters so they go back on waiver for a couple more days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

pick up Jay Cutler, Start Cutler, Cutler throws 2 interceptions and a fumble to start with. Remember now why not to trust Jay Cutler

• Advertisement

Trippie wrote: »
    pick up Jay Cutler, Start Cutler, Cutler throws 2 interceptions and a fumble to start with. Remember now why not to trust Jay Cutler

Thanks for doing that!!! Ha. He was who I wanted. I took Cutler in the keeper league, really needed a win :o

eagle eye wrote: »

Same for most nfl.com leagues this year all over the place. There have been complaints to them about the inconsistency

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Trippie wrote: »

F*cking Cutler :( I did the same in PPR, nightmare. Took a flyer on Bradford in this league, (luckily Cutler wasn't available) and amazingly it worked out well.

Who is the Douglas Lions. Offered them a trade.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Boards username is Lionbacker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Went to set my line up there and realised I was out! Thought we had a week left

Best of luck in the play offs lads. Glad to survive another year

Dodge wrote: »
    Glad to survive another year

As much as I would like to win it this here is my goal every year in this league. So competitive best league I have ever been in.

Should have been relegated last year, first round bye this year - this league is unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,898 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Well I missed the draft through no fault of my own and I couldn't recover and I've paid the price. Down I go to Division 1.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

So my entire fantasy season comes down Tom Brady's ability to put up 14.51 points tonight. He's only failed to hit that mark once this season. Here's hoping. I need a bit of revenge for last seasons Division 1 Championship game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Limpar

adrian522 wrote: »
    So my entire fantasy season comes down Tom Brady's ability to put up 14.51 points tonight. He's only failed to hit that mark once this season. Here's hoping. I need a bit of revenge for last seasons Division 1 Championship game!

Let's go Ravens ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Not had a fantasy season as disappointing as this one before. All my early picks failed to live up to the hype, my mid round picks were miserable. I did better than expected with the last few but a truly pathetic effort from me this season.

I really hope that my matchup isn't decided by me sticking with Matt Stafford over Colin Kaepernick :o

I really hope that my matchup isn't decided by me sticking with Matt Stafford over Colin Kaepernick :o

Congrats you have the win.

Looks like I crawl into the final game on the back of a good showing from Jonathon Stewart last night coupled with a no show from Kelvin Benjamin. Somehow survived Brady's 7 point performance as well as a combined 5.8 points from Witten and Jordan Matthews.

Not confidnet about this week but great to still be involved at this stage of the season.

Looks like I crawl into the final game on the back of a good showing from Jonathon Stewart last night coupled with a no show from Kelvin Benjamin. Somehow survived Brady's 7 point performance as well as a combined 5.8 points from Witten and Jordan Matthews.

Not confidnet about this week but great to still be involved at this stage of the season.

Especially after I just beat you in the other league :cool:. Haha. I think I would make you favourite for the superbowl actually.

May the best man win :D

You make me favorite with Elliott and McCoy as your 2 RB's? Hey'll probably put up 50 points between them. Reverse Trash talk!

You make me favorite with Elliott and McCoy as your 2 RB's? Hey'll probably put up 50 points between them. Reverse Trash talk!

Yeah but the rest of my team isn't great. Plus as a Lions fan I hope that Zeke doesn't score that much. Well maybe loads of yards but no TDs that would be good. :D

I picked hunter henry over clay ffs

• Advertisement

Seriously? You got 20 points each from your kicker and Cameron Meredith. You don't need another 20 from your TE.

Advertisement