Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier Division Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

According to NFL.com's draft recap, they predict 3-10.

They really didn't like my Devin Singletary pick!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yeah, I am predicted 3 and 10 too. Not that happy with my draft. I do find drafting in the middle of the round is the worst deal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I got an A++ and I'm going 10-3. See you in the playoffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

3-10 here. Based on me picking 5 WRs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Nfl.com saying 11-2 for me. I think they were smoking something when projecting that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭radharc

On for an all-time low season. Missed the draft then lost my starting QB, RB1 and TE within the first two weeks. I know what the Dolphins feel like...

I’m defo looking at relegation. Nightmare start

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TimeOutguy

My team on its down turn due to Bye Weeks and Injuries and the Pats defense playing against real teams. Rode my luck for so long at the top haha

Safe for another year though haha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Reminder to post on the below thread if you want to play again this season:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058091860

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭niall1811

Are we looking at a poll for draft day/time soon?

• Advertisement

We are, I just want to get everyone signed up to the league first.

I'm guessing the Poll options will be:

7pm, 8pm, 9pm and 3rd-09th September.

Would that suit most people?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TimeOutguy

adrian522 wrote: »
    We are, I just want to get everyone signed up to the league first.

I'm guessing the Poll options will be:

7pm, 8pm, 9pm and 3rd-09th September.

Would that suit most people?

Yup works for me. 6th through 9th would be best though. Closer to start the better.

Draft Date Poll here:

https://doodle.com/poll/wt95hfh35egec457

Let me know if you would prefer other dates or times included.

10 votes in and so far everyone is good for Wednesday at 9pm.

Still only 12 votes but all 12 can make Wednesday @9pm, so I'm pretty close to declaring that the draft will be at that time.

If you still have to vote, please do so by early next week.

Still only 12 votes so I'm calling it complete now.

Draft is Wednesday September 9th at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

As usual I'll be auto drafting due to time difference, apologies if that holds you up on the night.

Draft is starting in 10 mins...

I just 97 points from Henry Ruggs tonight to overhaul 4th and forever

They’re only on 192.34 points...

Crazy fantasy week for me, all my players seemed to hit big weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I was happy with 152 then looked at some of the other scores to see it was only the fourth highest, huge week for a few folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Pat the Patriot

So who dropped Rex Burkhead?

Not great that we don't know if two of this weeks games will go ahead :(

Update: The PIT/TEN game has been postponed. We anticipate it will be rescheduled for Monday 10/5 or Tuesday 10/6. Players who play in this game will still accrue fantasy points for Week 4. More details will be available after the new game time is announced.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Update: The PIT/TEN game has been postponed. We anticipate it will be rescheduled for Monday 10/5 or Tuesday 10/6. Players who play in this game will still accrue fantasy points for Week 4. More details will be available after the new game time is announced.

This game is postponed now to sometime later in the season, I guess this means that PIT and TEN players will be on a bye for week 4.

I've emailed all the members of the league thorugh NFL.com.

MEssage below:

Hi,

Due to one of the games this week being scheduled for Tuesday night the NFL.com fantasy waivers are processing one day later than usual.

As our waiver period is set to 2 days that would mean waivers not processing until Thursday night (and thus missing Thursday night Football).

I've changed the waiver period to 1 day for the league.

This will mean waivers will process Wednesday this week and Tuesday on all other weeks.

Apologies for making the change without discussions first but wanted to let everyone know before waiver claims start to be submitted.

Pending stat corrections my terrible team is going to win this week 91.12 to 90.66

Been a while since I’ve won a close one. Following it last night, 8 yards (or one catch) for David Montgomery in OT for the Bears would have won the game but he only got 3

I look like I'm about to sneak an ill deserved win as well which would take me to 5-3.

Trying to hang around and hope some of the following get back healthy for a playoff push:

Aaron Jones
    Austin Ekeler
    Mark Ingram
    Deebo Samuel

Fulgham and Hunt are carrying my team right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I've rebounded from a 1-3 start to now sit at 4-3 with relegation fears eased a bit. Need 14.5 points tonight from whichever of Sterling Shepard or Darius Slayton I start (probably Shephard) to continue my win streak. I had a Monday night nail-biter as well last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I bowed out last weekend in the first round of the playoffs. Think I've been in the Premier since the first or second season but never managed to win the damn thing :pac: - Maybe next year!

In truth, I was lucky to make the playoffs, a few narrow victories in the middle of the season got me there, but my RB situation was dire all season long and it told in the end.

I would have been against the swith to PPR, but I've enjoyed it. Maybe we should look at 7-team playoffs next year, to mirror real life?

Anyway, best of luck to those remaining, and fair play to everyone for the high standard throughout the year - I don't recall seeing many inactive starters all season, a sure sign people are maintaining their teams. Thanks also to adrian522 for running the show.

Advertisement