Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier Division Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

My worst year ever. Auto draft killed me picking Julio Jones and George Kittle (ahead of Kelce even!)

Every week was a struggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TimeOutguy

I messed up this weekend. I thought I saved my changes and they didnt save. Been so busy with a move this weekend forgot to check pre game. Oh well still would have lost I believe congrats to those making the final. This league is strongly competitive and love it. Also echoing the above Thanks Adrian as always.

One of these days my many trips to playoffs might yield a Bowl win haha

• Registered Users Posts: 40,856 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Long way to go but I’m in the final and have Alvin Kamara...

Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs have killed me! Congrats to Sin City Slobberknockers on the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs have killed me! Congrats to Sin City Slobberknockers on the title.
    Thanks! Woke up this morning and was shocked to see they had turned around your 50 point lead and then some. These guys have carried my team all season and in the playoffs so maybe it was apt that they delivered when I needed it most.

Thanks to all for making a great and competitive league again!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Well done guys, epic final with a 50 point lead being over turned on MNF. Final score in the championship game was 164 to 140!

For myself I had some bad injury luck and made a few poor roster decisions (keeping Edelman and dropping Shepard was pretty disastrous). Also I'm never drafting Big Ben again for any reason whatsoever!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Sign up for 2021 is now open, please post in the below thread by August Bank Holiday if you want to play again this year:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058198174

• Registered Users Posts: 37,329 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

How do I get invited into the Premier Division?

Who is running it?

Divisions will be sorted out in August, I'll probably issue the invites and remove relegated teams around the second week of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

I see I'm also still in Division One. Expecting to get promoted after my first ever division title ! Presume that will change over the coming weeks...

• Advertisement

I'm giving an extra bit of time due to all the boards downtime in July, I'll pull the divisions together over the weekend hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭kev_s88

any sign of a poll for draft date yet? Apologies if i've missed it somewhere, still trying to get used to the new site layout

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Are you sure we can draft on the Wednesday before? I seem to recall not being able to do this a year or 2 back......

I'm pretty sure we can, If we draft on Thursday I think the league would only start in week 2.

Draft time is set to Wednesday September 8th @ 9pm Irish time, unanimous among people who have voted.

I’ll be auto drafting again due to time difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Pat the Patriot

When do we know the draft order?

You should be able to see the order from around 8pm

Pretty happy with my draft. Planned to gamble on Winston to be huge for the Saints.

QB: Winston, Mac Jones

RB: Mostert, Williams(Denver), Singletary, Michel

WR: Woods, Higgins, Beasley, Crowder

TE: Kelce, Kittle

DEF: Buccaneers

K: Gould

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Pat the Patriot

I didn’t respond quick enough!!! Pity

• Advertisement

I grabbed Cordarrelle Patterson off waivers before Week 3, it's going quite well considering I got rid of DJ Chark to bring him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Ah so you benefit from that. I dropped him by accident. I had only picked him up as I thought he'd take over from Davis and i meant to drop Lance for Fields. Didn't even notice I had selected Patterson by mistake until after week 2 when he put up over 20 against Tampa. I was thinking I had him on my bench and no need to bother with waivers. Hopefully made up for it with grabbing Toney and starting this week. That chap looks special.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,693 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Just like last year I depart in the first round of the playoffs. One of these years........

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TimeOutguy

Congrats Adrian522 Deserved winner.

Thanks, got lucky with some draft picks I think, particularly Deebo Samuel in round 7, probably was what won me the league, but Mark Andrews and Diontae Johnson also worked out great.

Good league as usual, ultra competitive.

Congrats Adrian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭BaronVon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭Raoul

I think I am in the premier division this season. I won one of the very first premier divisions but then I forgot to register one year and was relegated. Made it back to the top now though :). Do I need to do anything to join the premier?

I'll get invites out to the 4 promoted teams in the next few days.

• Advertisement

Please vote for the date and time of the draft, let me know if you want some other days/times included. We typically end up drafting the week of the kickoff so I've included those days and times at 7,8 or 9.

It seems to have decided that I can make all the slots as the organizer for some reason.

Advertisement