Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Premier Division Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Hey Oh Look an Eagle, sent you a trade proposal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,314 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Listening to offers for Knowshon Moreno (and maybe Frank Gore). Both top 10 backs. Looking for a WR1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

with the news that ahmed bradshaw might be having season ending surgery, should the trade go ahead between porto jags and better than the lions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

A combined 4 points from Stevie J and Hoyer. That'll be me at 2-3 then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The 49ers defense is nicely making up for Newton's dud performance and McFadden's absence tomorrow night.

Should be set to go 4-1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,384 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Need tony G to not have that great a game tonight. Ten points or less thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭kev_s88

who to pick up for this week, Henne or Fitzpatrick. Henne will be great for garbage time points against the broncos, but think Fitzpatrick should have a steadier all-round game. Opinions?

kev_s88 wrote: »
    who to pick up for this week, Henne or Fitzpatrick. Henne will be great for garbage time points against the broncos, but think Fitzpatrick should have a steadier all-round game. Opinions?

Are they the only options? Maybe Mike Glennon against the woeful Giants D? Nick Foles for the Eagles if Vick is definitely out. Of the two I'd go with Henne just for garbage time. Brock Oswalter might play a half. :)

Glennon and Foles are both available. But Glennon doesnt inspire confidence, and hes going up against the Eagles not the Giants. Definitely think Foles would be the better option in that game. Now it seems that the decision is gonna be between Foles and Henne....grrr!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Hey lads there is a high chance of inactivity from me from this week for the next 3 weeks. Im going to try leave my team with an active enough roster but between a death a move stateside and a marriage and very little internet in between I could be missing a lot of time over the next 3 weeks. There is a chance I will sort my teams out but just a heads up.

The stars are aligning for me this week with Newton finally having a big week while Peyton has an average one against the Jags.

Pleasantly surprised as I'd chalked this one down as a loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Xavi6 wrote: »
    The stars are aligning for me this week with Newton finally having a big week while Peyton has an average one against the Jags.

Pleasantly surprised as I'd chalked this one down as a loss.

was travelling this morning and didnt get to to take out my inactive player. left 10 points at wr on the bench. might not be enough to win but would of had me up by 8 or so going into tomorrow. sigh. was due a loss sometime i guess.

Trippie wrote: »
    was travelling this morning and didnt get to to take out my inactive player. left 10 points at wr on the bench. might not be enough to win but would of had me up by 8 or so going into tomorrow. sigh. was due a loss sometime i guess.

The Cowboys did their best for you but it wasn't enough, we're 1.5 or so ahead and I've Royal to play.

Following games on nfl.com's play by play tracker isn't good for the heart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Looks like I'm up against it this week

f1dan wrote: »
    Looks like I'm up against it this week

Both myself and my opponent are predicted to break 400 points haha

• Advertisement

haha i had the same. My Colts defense are expected to rack up about 150 points vs the Broncos :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

So it looks like a loss this week. 93.72 to 93.48. Hoping for a stat correction or something. Damn you CJ Spiller and your 0.7 points, even 1 point would have done.

Lost by 2.10 points. Arian Foster's injury the difference

Grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭deccy15

Lost both Randall Cobb and Reggie Wayne to IR in the last 2 weeks. FML. Willing to listen to trades to imrove my WR depth. Team is called Bye Week.

Won another game and 1 seed at 6-2. this is my tough week though with peyton,decker and reggie bush all on bye weeks. Hopefully jake locker and lynch can score bucket loads of points to keep me competitive

• Advertisement

Jesus I just realised that 6-2 leads! There's 10 teams with 2 wins of that.

anyone looking for WR help? Ive got Keenan Allen, Dougie Baldwin, Jerrico Cotchery and Torrey Smith who could all be looking for a good home.

Im after a quality #2 RB... feel free to make offers, team is the Porto Jags

Lookin to trade DeMarco Murray for a WR2. Have lost Reggie Wayne, Sidney Rice, Randall Cobb, Malcolm Floyd and Brandon Gibson to IR so need a starter at WR.

figured you wouldnt go for the Ridley trade Deccy lol. worth a shot though for a RB who's production will more than likely go down once Shane Vereen comes back into the team.

figured you wouldnt go for the Ridley trade Deccy lol. worth a shot though for a RB who's production will more than likely go down once Shane Vereen comes back into the team.

Lol, yeah it was a bit of a cheeky counter offer alright. Vereen not eligible til week 11 afaik so ill struggle on with Ridley. Could be persuaded to let any of em go tho with the right offer!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Willing to listen to offers for LeVeon Bell, looking for a WR since Blackmon went down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What's the boards username of the team Mehtastic ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

adrian522 wrote: »

Trippie.

whats up?

I couldn't figure out how to mail you using the app last week, never mind, sorted it out in the end.

• Advertisement

I've lost 4 of my last 5. Really having an up and down year with all my leagues.

Boldin just saved me from demotion this morning. I was down by 8, he had gore, I had Boldin. I had so many close losses this year I would have been disgusted if I went down, and this Sunday I play against the strongest roster in the league so it's a guaranteed loss, but I I think I've enough head to heads and points to keep me up. I think so anyway. Tie breakers confuse me in this.

4 game winning streak has taken me out of danger. Been scraping results the last 4 games.

TO. wrote: »
    4 game winning streak has taken me out of danger. Been scraping results the last 4 games.

Its not just taken you out of danger, its taken you to the playoffs!

I'm pretty much doomed now,

What's the tie breaker does anyone know H2H or points scored?

I'm pretty much doomed now,

What's the tie breaker does anyone know H2H or points scored?

I think its H2H then points scored of no head to head? but I'm not certain, that's why I'm struggling to workout the possible outcomes after this sundays games.

Its head to head.

When set to Head to Head it works like so:

Tie Breakers

Tie breakers for final regular season standings are as follows:

Head-to-Head Record
    Points Scored
    Points Scored Against (Most Difficult Schedule)
    Coin Flip

Boldin just saved me from demotion this morning. I was down by 8, he had gore, I had Boldin..

That was me. Grrr.

I'm now in 12th and hanging on. PLaying Cork Eagles (ranked 11th). Winner will be safe

Dodge wrote: »
    That was me. Grrr.

I'm now in 12th and hanging on. PLaying Cork Eagles (ranked 11th). Winner will be safe

I thought you had me mate, Boldin has been so inconsistent this year. Its either a feast or a famine with him.

• Advertisement

Yeah, and I expected a lot more from Gore. Don't want any sympathy but I thought I had changed by TE back to Witten. ONly dropped him for his bye week. Lost me the game

aAAGH

Dodge wrote: »
    Yeah, and I expected a lot more from Gore. Don't want any sympathy but I thought I had changed by TE back to Witten. ONly dropped him for his bye week. Lost me the game

aAAGH

Yeah either moreno or witten would have won you the game, I was very fortunate

My backup rb's of murray and tate both scored 3 tds each, both with minimum 28 points. Never though i would be disappointed with a 22 point haul from reggie bush. Lynch still left to play so if he can break 20 as well it will be close to 100 points just from the rbs I have.

Went through a horrendous slump and lost six on the bounce but two wins in the last two weeks will have me finishing 7-6. Not the worst, my RBs killed me all season though.

i didnt stand a chance against you this weekend Trippie. As soon as i saw Tate, Murray and Bush all go for over 20 i had pretty much given up. only to have Peyton Manning and Eric Decker combine for almost 80 points, just to rub it in my face :)

I need 18 points from Russell Wilson tonight to win and guarantee my survival. I don't think it'll happen

Other results could go my way though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 sports_fan

Its looking very tight for the final playoff spots. Looks like it might go down to head to head! Can 3 teams from 1 division make it through provided the second and third placed teams finish 5th and 6th overall or is it a maximum of 2 teams from each division?

three from one division can make it. Sure just look at the AFC west, there is a chance that the Broncos, Chiefs and Chargers make the playoffs.

Probably just gonna scrape into playoffs after being number 1 seed up til last week. Losing 6 WRs to IR from bout week 7 on. Easy victory for whoever plays me in the playoffs.

i didnt stand a chance against you this weekend Trippie. As soon as i saw Tate, Murray and Bush all go for over 20 i had pretty much given up. only to have Peyton Manning and Eric Decker combine for almost 80 points, just to rub it in my face :)

yeah insane week for me. My bench alone is good enough to beat about 10 teams before tonights game. Should be able to lock up the number 2 seed spot after lynch gets done tonight.

I finished 11th in the end. Started off 4/2 and then 5-3. Needed to win last night to avoid relegation. Roddy White (and WRs in general) killed me.

Good luck to those in the play offs. I'll be back next year ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement