Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 1 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I ended up missing a couple of picks as I was trying to watch the Ireland match and I had another draft too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I can't believe I started an IA player on the final!!!

Missed the IA sign as it's the same friggin colour as his jersey.

I was wondering if you were actively playing. That's unlucky. Still it's going to be tight.

Congrats on the win! Two decent scores.

Dalvin Cook cost me big time. His worst score of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Thanks. Ya hard luck. 1st time winning one of these leagues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Coming down from Premier

West Coast Coolers @Xavi6

Blu York Giants @Blured

corigeen crusaders @mattman_iflaf

lambmuncher @Hanners

Staying in Div 1

Moorefield Rangers @mooreman09

Bielsa Bravos @GoldFour4

Book of Elijah Moore @In Exile

Muppateers @Icepickle

The Expendables @radharc

Harrys Honey Badgers @Adamcp898

Allie Cows @Guffy

The Wrath of Saquon @boccy23

Promoted from Division 2

Longford Crusaders @LightningBlue

PhatBoys @phatkev

Cork Eagles @Itssoeasy

SuperTroopers FC davetherave

Hi all, league should be activated again, anyone coming up from division 2 or down from Premier should have gotten a pm off of me with a link for joining.

I was think of having the draft on the Sat 3rd, Sun 4th, Mon 5th, or Tue 6th? After the last game, and after the final roster cuts. There's a poll at the link below but happy to add other dates/times if people want them.

https://strawpoll.com/polls/7MZ0zYLkwno

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Won't let me vote - says I am using a VPN(I am not!)

However, I would have voted for Sunday, Monday & Tuesday 9pm. If there are any tiebreakers, could do the 8.30pm slots those nights too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭boccy23

Same as here. VPN issue. 9PM on these nights suits me.

No worries, I'll give it until Friday and then tot it up with both of yours as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Can no longer do Tuesday if you can take that into consideration when totting up votes

• Advertisement

There's two who haven't voted, and this is where we are at.

• Monday 5th 9pm 10.14% (7 votes)
    • Tuesday 6th 9pm 10.14% (7 votes)
    • Sunday 4th 9pm 7.25% (5 votes)

If we add on Boccy and Inexiles votes and take away Guffys 9pm on Tuesday we get:

• 9 votes for 9pm on Monday,
    • 8 votes for 9pm on Tuesday
    • 7 votes for 9pm on Sunday.

You should be able to see the results here - https://strawpoll.com/polls/7MZ0zYLkwno/results just in case I've made a bags of that but I'll give it until maybe 9pm this evening and if the two missing people haven't voted the draft will be 9pm on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Apologies in advance for slowing things down on the night but 9pm for you is 4am for me so I'll be auto drafting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

So we going ahead 9 pm tomorrow (Mon) night?

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

What time can we see the draft order at?

Draft Order Type: Random Snake - a snake draft order will be randomized 30 minutes prior to your draft time.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Oh no. Joys of having a four day old baby.

I thought today was Sunday. Looking at my auto draft, I will be extremely lucky to avoid relegation

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I can’t buy a win. 0-7.

8th highest points scored in the league, but the most points scored against by a distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

I'm almost the opposite to yourself, bottom in scoring but have still somehow managed to get 4 wins.

Having a rough time with injuries though, RBs 2 and 3 are no longer on the roster due to injury, WR1 hasnt played in the last 3 weeks, another one of them has went awol, and Im buried way down the waiver wire. Im heading into every weekend now expecting a loss

@GoldFour4 You have had players on injured reserve, on bye weeks, and/or inactive due to injury in your starting lineup despite having suitable replacements on your subs bench for the last four weeks now. Your team will be considered abandoned and taken over if this is not fixed by the Thursday night game.

• Advertisement

Aille Cows and Bielsa Bravos have both had inactive players, injured players, players on bye weeks etc for multiple weeks. As per Fantasy Football forum charter:

8. If a team is abandoned mid-season then the GM of the league will take control of that team. They will select the team each week purely going by NFL.com's 'Projected Points'. That team will not be allowed to take part in any trades, pick anyone up off waivers or drop players.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

Is Division 1 up and running again this year ? If so I am in Corrigeen Crusaders, 6th place in 2022

Up from Division 3:

@conor222 and @jackwigan

Up From Division 2:

@Benimar - Walnut Wanderers

@SK1979 - My Cousin Vince

@KayJay86 Glenavey Heifers

@Jofspring - Greenday Packers

@Chestylerue - Chesty le rue

@Onecoolcookie - Cookies Cowboys

@Smcglan - Converse No Stars

@aferru - Dunboyne Dragons

@Podge_irl - Kittles TTR

@Foxtrol - Jimmy Gar

@BKWDR - Dingle Dogs

Staying in Division 1 from last year:

Myself, @phatkev, and @Adamcp898

I'll get the link for the league out to all the new people this evening, and throw up a link to a strawpoll for draft date options.

Link should have gone by pm to everyone. Options for draft date/time here - https://strawpoll.com/GJn4752Xqyz Based around Friday the 1st to Tuesday the 5th. If it is acting up just post in the thread and I'll include it in the totals

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KayJay86

It doesn't let me vote there Dave with a VPN on ( can't turn it off as its a work laptop ) - I'll go with the flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Looks like next Sunday is winning, when does the poll close?

No panic, it was doing the same for people last year as well.

Just waiting on @Onecoolcookie to join. I've sent them another message there. Looking at the results it's either going to be Sunday the 3rd or Tuesday the 5th so will give it until say 9pm tomorrow evening and call it then?

It's a tie between 8pm and 9pm on Tuesday with all 10 people who voted for both available for both times so we'll go with 8pm.

That should be set for 3pm EDT, 8pm our time, on Tuesday the 5th of September.

Draft Order Type
    • Random Snake - a snake draft order will be randomized 30 minutes prior to your draft time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,136 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Given they're tied, can we do 9pm instead? I just updated my vote.

I didn't vote for either originally but there is a small chance I can make part of it if we do 9pm but zero chance if we do 8pm.

• Advertisement

Draft is 9pm this evening. I'm sure it will email out a reminder but just in case anyone checks this thread as well.

Advertisement