Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Division 3 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,182 ✭✭✭Guffy

Delighted i stayed up for the game. We were tied at one stage before the int on the colts final drive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Andrew Luck is really dragging me down at the moment...having Andre Johnson has only doubled his impact on my team.

At what point do I trust Mariota to do a better job....

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Realalemadrid

2-0 for Yippie Kai A Justin Tucker.

2 more wins than the entire year last season. Hurrah for 3TD DeAngelo Williams!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭radharc

Sickened to miss out on Gurley, thought I might have sneaked under the radar :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭BaronVon

radharc wrote: »
    Sickened to miss out on Gurley, thought I might have sneaked under the radar :mad:

Yeah, I had a claim in too, but I was 14 in waiver priority

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

I might be open to listening to offers for Gurley. I'm on the lookout for WR help.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

3-0 after a 0.80 win ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

jester1980 wrote: »
    3-0 after a 0.80 win ha

2-1 after a 0.80 loss :(

Colin Kapernick will be getting the bullet this week (the useless prick)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

HAHA You were confident after that Kaep TD

Chris Johnson, who would have thought.

• Advertisement

Damn Luck....he's killing my team this year and now he's got himself injured on a week when my backup has a bye.
    Looks like another loss barring a big game from Baldwin.

Opponent left 3 spots vacant. Tbf though he did make pick ups to go in, just never got round to putting them in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭radharc

BizzyC wrote: »
    Damn Luck....he's killing my team this year and now he's got himself injured on a week when my backup has a bye.
    Looks like another loss barring a big game from Baldwin.

A touchdown and you should be good. Can't believe I might lose to a team with no back :(

Wow, amazed I pulled that one out with no QB and a DEF that netted -4 points....

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Realalemadrid

Was destined to lose my week 4 matchup. Was behind to Touch Down Patriots with minutes left last night, only for Calvin Johnson to fumble on the 1 yard line. The -2 incurred by Johnson was enough to hand me a victory by 0.1 of a point 56.54 to 56.44. Hard luck to whoever owns Touch Down Patriots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

The Islanders - Trade Block
    CJ Anderson/Ronnie Hillman
    LeGarrette Blount/Dion Lewis
    Duke Johnson
    Gary Barnridge
    Sam Bradford

Open to good trade offers to upgrade at QB, RB or WR

• Advertisement

6-0

That is all.......

:D

infacteh wrote: »
    6-0

That is all.......

:D

That didn't last long... i mean the very next game like :P

gufc21 wrote: »
    That didn't last long... i mean the very next game like :P

Ah good things come to an end I suppose......;)

My team finally kicked into gear this week.....and Foster goes on IR after being hurt by a piece of grass...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

My season isn't going to plan so I'll listen to offers for my RB's and TE's.
    Gurley, Marshawn, Crowell, Morris, Khiry Robinson, G Barnidge, Eifert

I'm specifically looking for WR

• Advertisement

The overall standing calculations can be confusing as hell, somehow won a game and dropped from 5th to 8th place.

Adrian Peterson on the block for top WR....

BizzyC wrote: »
    The overall standing calculations can be confusing as hell, somehow won a game and dropped from 5th to 8th place.

If someone they beat who had the same reocord had lost this week then they are removed from the equation. They could have lost to #5-#7 or not have played them and have less points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

Adrian Peterson on the block for top WR....

That trade is not evenly balanced. Straight up trade for Peterson, you should be getting Brown. Infacteh is pulling a fast one.

CJC86 wrote: »
    That trade is not evenly balanced. Straight up trade for Peterson, you should be getting Brown. Infacteh is pulling a fast one.

Im stacked with RB's, peterson's season hasnt been great. With diggs they are throwing the ball more. I weighed it up and took the plunge.

I know why you wanted a WR (damn you for picking up DeAngelo Williams ahead of me btw :P). I just think you could have done slightly better and got Brown.

Mind your business :pac:

back to winning ways with Alshon yet to play.....brown had a beast of a game yesterday, but with big ben out and a bye week upcoming, it might have been the right decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Hi folks. If anyone is interested in a RB I would like to work something out for WR/TE. Lamar Miller, Latavius Murray, Charcandrick West.

Wtf I didn't press the fuxking accept button?!?! Stupid ****ing mobile.

• Advertisement

infacteh wrote: »
    Mind your business :pac:

It went through, so it doesn't really matter. I wasn't going to raise hell about it, just felt JF could do better. I don't know why you think the best roster in the league getting Adrian Peterson isn't all of our business though :confused:

I'm just bitter after losing Bell and not getting to pick up Williams as compensation tbh.

Tristram wrote: »
    Wtf I didn't press the fuxking accept button?!?! Stupid ****ing mobile.

As the person on the other side of the trade, can either the commish cancel this or everyone vote it down? I don't want to screw someone over.

Edit: that's not to say I think I made a terrible offer, just the reaction indicates that he didn't mean to accept

As the person on the other side of the trade, can either the commish cancel this or everyone vote it down? I don't want to screw someone over.

Thanks for understanding CJC86 and apologies. I was trying to view your proposal, my app seemed to freeze and then showed I'd accepted the trade, cue panic.

Lads,

I cant edit lineups until the transaction goes through. Will do it then.

Lads, that should be done now. West is back on the Pillow Fighters and Crabtree is back with the greystone mariners.

I had the exact same problem in the keeper league, declined a trade on the app and it popped up as accepted on the website then.

My season is teetering on the edge. Will listen to any and all trade offers. Preferably some kind of combo deal.

Tristram wrote: »
    My season is teetering on the edge. Will listen to any and all trade offers. Preferably some kind of combo deal.

Team?

gufc21 wrote: »
    Team?

Doh :D Pillow Fighters

• Advertisement

Trade deadline was November 27th guys. You're stuck with who you've got at this point.

:(

So SNF to decide my playoff prospects.

I have a 35 point lead over pillow fighters with hilton to go... grand you say, in the bag you say... he has big ben, moncreif and williams (dal) to go. This matchup is still on a knife edge. Moncreif is Hasslebeck's favourite target, can easily get 100 yards the question is will he get in the end zone? Big ben can throw for 5 and 400 easily enough and williams... well god knows what will happen in Dallas. I think hilton needs a td if I'm too hold on to the advantage so here's hoping.

On another note, what do people think of the new rule where you play each team in the division twice? I love it tbh. Especially when your rivals have the exact same schedule more or less. If they get a team who dropped out, you do too. I think it has made the league a lot closer which can be seen by the records imo.

Just wow... i jinxed myself. 364 for 4. I guess it will roll on to monday night with me hoping williams gets less than 16 yards :(

Incredibly tight going into the last game of the season tonight.

Infacteh Indians has locked up the no.1 seed at 10-3. The highest scoring team in the league have been very impressive.
    Barring Jordan Reed outscoring Desean Jackson by 24.90 points, Blacque Power will lock up the no.2 spot with 9-4

As for the other division winners. Yippie Kae A Justin Tucker are losing to Disco Ninjas this week. Unless Dan Bailey scores 39 points (which is unlikely), Disco Ninjas will win the division by virtue of more points scored.

In Division 4, its all up for grabs as above. Pillow Fighters are looking to break up the party and need 17 yards from Terrence Williams to spoil Allie Cows year. So it looks like the division winner will come from Wont Come Last or Boccys Jockeys. WCL lead by ten points with Jason Witten to play. Boccys Jockeys has Darren McFadden and Dez Bryant. Incredibly tight. Wouldnt want to call it.

As for the wildcard seeds, its look like Greystones Mariners (who went up against a team with a number of inactives and won by single digits) on 8-5 and Big Game Bottlers also on 8-5 will lock those places up.

So best of luck tonight all.

actually its not tight actually, its just tight in division 4 of our league.....:rolleyes:

Has Donobate Dragons been inactive since week 10?

• Advertisement

Yeah, I like the new division structure. I may have benefitted from playing Donabate Dragons twice, but I also had to play Infacteh Indians twice, and had to beat them once to get into the playoffs. My overall points look terrible compared to the other playoff teams, but they didn't lose LeVeon Bell halfway through the season after waiting a few weeks for the #1 pick to play in the first place.

I think the new division structure is a big improvement.

Wow, last line-up change for Donobate Dragons was November 4 (Wk 9). If that had been noticed and the team taken over and line-up set according to projections Donobate Dragons would have be leading Greystone Mariners in their current match-up and favoured to win. A victory would move Donobate Dragons to 1-12 for the season, Greystone Mariners to 7-6 and a likely tie with The Expendables. Not sure how their divisional records shape-up but wonder would it have changed who made the play-offs :eek:

Instead of crapping on me, can we also take a look at his week 11 matchup where infacteh won with 54 points? Just saying...

And that's me done... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement