Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Division 3 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

Gutted not be available for draft, have changed by draft auto order and strategies id say 15times over weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭decies

Did a live draft on managed league last night on I phone fantasy app. Said waiting too full for ages , I went to safari on I pad to look at full fantasy site to discover the draft was in the third round !! Try do your draft on full site so is advice !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

It's a bit dodge alright. Doing an uninstall and reinstall fixed that for me though, must have been a problem with the latest update if you had the app for a while.

I'll stick to phone tonight worked fine last night in my friends league.

7th, bleh!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,915 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Crap. Can't seem to get into the draft client. Disaster.

Really annoyed by this, says it's a problem with the network, which is a university connection. Fair enough but when I tested it earlier the draft client said it's fine. Pretty much half the craic of the whole season is the draft. Would have been nice to at least set a draft order or something, make sure I don't end up drafting a kicker in round 2 or whatever. **** you NFL.com

On the other hand, with my record, I'm probably better off...and now I have about two hours free...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭BKWDR

App and life got in the way of drafting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I'm on holidays so I'm sitting here in fear of what the auto draft will bring. I just pre set the positions so I'm not taking a kicker in the 5th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,182 ✭✭✭Guffy

I'm on holidays so I'm sitting here in fear of what the auto draft will bring. I just pre set the positions so I'm not taking a kicker in the 5th.

Whats ur team?

Chimi changas?
    Palmer
    D johnson
    R matthews
    Cooper
    D jack
    Aiken
    Barnidge

Sims sanu mckinnon dorsett and..... bridgewater :D

Chimi Changas

• Advertisement

Cheers, could be worse.

Mine's Terenure Red Stars, would appreciate an update also? Didn't get a chance to alter my draft preferences, so could well end up with a fantastic kicker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Harry's Honey Badgers

QB Eli
    RB Eddie Lacy
    RB Matt Jones
    RB Deangelo Williams
    RB Amir Abdullah
    WR Jordy
    WR TY
    WR Michael Floyd
    WR Tyler Boyd
    WR Terrelle Pryor
    WR Brashad Perriman
    TE Zach Miller
    K Gostkowski
    DEF Patriots

Not too dissatisfied with that, RB's will on the trade for anyone panicing.

QB Dalton
    RB A Peterson
    RB Doug Martin
    WR Jeremy Maclin
    WR Kevin White
    WR Sterling Shepherd
    TE Jordan Reed
    K Stephen Hauschka
    D Seahawks

Dak Prescott
    Isaiah Crowell
    CJ Prosise
    Jared Cook
    Chris Boswell

Meh, not too bad except for picking two kickers. Surprised I got Peterson to be honest. I know he's old but quite clearly the Vikings are going to be very heavily reliant on him, even moreso than was originally expected. Few there that could be great or terrible, like Kevin White. Nice also to have gotten Prosise, have to support the Notre Dame folks...

So who wants to trade me for Teddy?

QB Brady
    QB Fitzpatrick

RB Gurley
    RB LeSean Mc Coy
    RB Spencer Ware

WR Landry
    WR Sanders
    WR Terrance Williams
    WR Hogan
    WR Mike Wallace
    WR Kenny Stills

TE Delaine Walker

K Dan Bailey
    DEF Steelers

Happy enough but also open to trades if the price is right lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Did the autodraft and set my positions. Have to say I don't think I could have drafted better in person. Got elite players at QB, RB and WR so am happy enough. Just waiting for them all to get injured in week 1 now.

I trust draft went well last night, apologise again I could not attend.

My draft strategy was based on having top half pick so with #11, some strange backend picks with how I had setup autopicks.

Looked like I was not only one going for a WR heavy strategy this year.

Looked like I was only one going for a WR heavy strategy this year.

Hard to do in a 16 team league.

Every single player on Aille Cows is available for trade. From OBJ to nugent

Looking for a RB2, anyone over draft in this positions and open to trade?

Please check team Heisenberg Men

Looking for a RB2, anyone over draft in this positions and open to trade?

Please check team Heisenberg Men

Have a look at Aille Cows. Everyone is available so see if there is something we could work out

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Have a look at Aille Cows. Everyone is available so see if there is something we could work out

GUFC21 - sent you trade request, message me in nfl.com or here how it looks to you

I'm looking pretty good at RB and TE (and have a spare K...), am open to offers of good WRs.

So the first ever accidentally accepted trade I've been involved in :(

I was on the laptop writing a comment to keith with regards a trade offer i was rejecting. The little lad came over and hit a few buttons, one of which accepted the trade. I had no intention of accepting it in its current format. Messaged keith straight away so hopefully he can cancel it.

So the first ever accidentally accepted trade I've been involved in :(

I was on the laptop writing a comment to keith with regards a trade offer i was rejecting. The little lad came over and hit a few buttons, one of which accepted the trade. I had no intention of accepting it in its current format. Messaged keith straight away so hopefully he can cancel it.

Never let the child near the computer when sorting out the fantasy team! Amazing the things they can do when they start at the touchscreen...

Never let the child near the computer when sorting out the fantasy team! Amazing the things they can do when they start at the touchscreen...

It wasn't touch screen though. He hit a button on keyboard, on left side, and i don't even know which one it was.

It wasn't touch screen though. He hit a button on keyboard, on left side, and i don't even know which one it was.

Two weeks without pocket money and grounded for a month...
    Have heard people accepting trades by accident before... Actually in this league

They have a remarkable ability to find functions you didn't know existed. Mine is arsing around with roku right now, have a feeling I'll be signed up to Google play if I don't watch her

BKWDR wrote: »
    Two weeks without pocket money and grounded for a month...
    Have heard people accepting trades by accident before... Actually in this league

I know, I've seen a fair few alright. Always been like how could you even, now i know :D

It currently does not seem to allow me to Reject. But as GM I understand I can reject / Veto the trade before it is processed. It is saying trade is pending until Sunday so hopefully then I can reject it before it goes through.

If anyone knows a way to reject the trade now, please post here

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭aferru

It currently does not seem to allow me to Reject. But as GM I understand I can reject / Veto the trade before it is processed. It is saying trade is pending until Sunday so hopefully then I can reject it before it goes through.

We could vote against the trade if is of any help?

• Advertisement

aferru wrote: »
    We could vote against the trade if is of any help?

Ya that would be great if we could get enough

Ya that would be great if we could get enough
    Have voted against it already

I voted against

Same here, voted against it

I voted against too

I've voted against it as well but we need 8+ for it to be vetoed.

Keith, come to think of it iirc I'm not sure the league trade veto settings can be set to both league vote & commissioner veto but only one or the other so that may be what's up. You can check in the league settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I will vote against it, but I cant seem to find the option to review the trade

Guys, we need a favour. GUFC21 (Allie Cows) has made a mistake an accepted a trade he did not mean to. Unfortunately as per Adriuan email below there is nothing we can do.
    Adrian (moderator) email: What is the trade and do both sides agree to cancel it? If both sides don't agree I think it needs to stand. To reverse it just get them to do another trade. I don't think the GM should reverse a trade just because one side wants to reverse it.
    NFL Rules however does allow us to: Pending trades appear on all owners? Team Pages where owners can click ?View Trade? and vote FOR or AGAINST the proposed trade from happening. Trades are overturned if a majority of owners disagree with the swap.

So can all managers please Vote against Trade between Allie Cows and Heisenberg men.

GUFC21, hopefully we get enough managers to Vote against to cancel trade, I think this is all we can do. Lesson wait for kids to go to bed to play fantasy football :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

I'm looking pretty good at RB and TE (and have a spare K...), am open to offers of good WRs.
    Which team are you?

I'm pretty good at WR and could do with a RB (The Islanders)

• Advertisement

Which team are you?

I'm pretty good at WR and could do with a RB (The Islanders)

I'm Terenure red stars. I'll have a look properly when I'm at my computer

attachment.php?attachmentid=396563

cheers guys, trade vetoed. appreciate it.

Thank God, last weeks trade did not go through as my plan of having a Taylor & Watkins combo for the season would have killed me based on Sunday's Performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

The 2 lads that lost in Division 2 can count themselves unlucky. Would have had enough points to beat the other 12 teams in the rest of the divisions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

For anyone who is shallow at WR, I am open to trading one of my guys.
    Have pretty good depth there, and looking for an upgrade at RB.

The Islanders
    DeAndre Hopkins
    Brandin Cooks
    Jordan matthews

• Advertisement

Hi guys, is the waiver wire day on Thursday in Div3?
    Last couple of years in other divisions I'm fairly sure that was on Wednesdays mornings...

aferru wrote: »
    Hi guys, is the waiver wire day on Thursday in Div3?
    Last couple of years in other divisions I'm fairly sure that was on Wednesdays mornings...

Should be Wednesdays alright...

Waivers have always cleared around 8/9 am Thursday in these leagues every year I've played iirc

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Waivers have always cleared around 8/9 am Thursday in these leagues every year I've played iirc

I'm 99% sure it was Wednesday

If it can't be changed all well and good

Just checked my emails and I was getting the emails about their success/failure on a Thursday morning

• Advertisement
Advertisement