Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Division 3 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

TaosHum wrote: »
    Congrats on the win mate!

Cheers. Very happy with my season, spent most of it without my 2nd and 3rd round picks (Rodgers and Gronk) but luckily I worked the wire well and made things work.

In the end, only really my two redskins garçon and Morris left from my draft

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Congrats to Bluered. Well done.

Personally, not a good end to the season form me. Was in a playoff position going into the last week, but lost my last 3 to finish a very disappointing 10th,

My WRs killed me all season, leaving me far too reliant on Forte, Moreno and Ridley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

What's happening with Division 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

HigginsJ wrote: »
    What's happening with Division 3

Talk to niall1811, he is the GM and supposed to sort out invites for the new teams

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭niall1811

Been hectic with work ill get the invites out this week, still plenty of time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

niall1811 wrote: »
    Been hectic with work ill get the invites out this week, still plenty of time :D

I think you'll need to kick me out too.... was too late replying so I'm in div7 now

Alright i went through Spongeys list and kicked all who shouldn't be there and PM'd the new players for their emails to invite them in. If you should be in the division and haven't heard from me let me know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Hi,

I am in Division 3 but havent heard anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

I heard nothing either, but as I'm not changing leagues I presumed that was the reason. I seem to be in it this year (Pitches Be Crazy)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Hanners

Alright i went through Spongeys list and kicked all who shouldn't be there and PM'd the new players for their emails to invite them in. If you should be in the division and haven't heard from me let me know!

Never got any invitation Niall1811

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

Cheers Niall I recieved the PM and replied with my details looking forward a succesful year for the Zamunda Zebras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Edit: nevermind, already in the league!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I didn't get mine either or i deleted my accident. Can you please resend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Got a PM, but don't think I got an email invite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Any word on a draft date?

• Advertisement

Had to get poor lappy fixed so invites are sent now, poll for draft date will be up over the weekend

Just waiting on Hanners and Benny Cake to send me email addresses and then the league will be full and we can talk draft date!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Just waiting on Hanners and Benny Cake to send me email addresses and then the league will be full and we can talk draft date!

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭wawaman

any news on the draft?

The poll is done but boards won't allow me to post a url as I'm still "a new user" I messaged a mate of mine the link so when he see's that hopefully he'll post it here for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

The poll is done but boards won't allow me to post a url as I'm still "a new user" I messaged a mate of mine the link so when he see's that hopefully he'll post it here for me!

send it on and i'll post it.

send it on and i'll post it.

Cheers PM sent with the link

Cheers PM sent with the link

Division 3 Draft poll

http://vote.pollcode.com/93935641

4 votes left to go and Monday at 10 pm is looking most likely unless there's a swing in the last few, will leave it open till tomorrow (Saturday) evening

Alright that's all the votes in, Monday at 10 pm is the stand alone winner so I'll set the draft for then, time to get studying rosters and good luck Monday!

I have plans to meet up with a mate for a beer or two on Monday so it looks like the Zebras will be putting our faith in autodraft for the third year in a row.

I have plans to meet up with a mate for a beer or two on Monday so it looks like the Zebras will be putting our faith in autodraft for the third year in a row.

Draft lobby is open, I'm off tenth. Best of luck to ye lads!!

managed to get back from the pub un time for the draft...this will be my first ever non autodraft first round pick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Picking 11th.

1. Montee Ball RB
    2. Brandon Marshall WR
    3. Michael Crabtree WR
    4. T.Y. Hilton WR
    5. Pierre Thomas RB
    6. Stevan Ridley RB
    7. Philip Rivers QB
    8. Tyler Eifert TE
    9. Antonio Gates TE
    10. Malcolm Floyd WR
    11. Buffallo Bills DEF
    12. Jacquizz Rodgers RB
    13. Marqise Lee WR
    14. Robbie Gould K

Not mad about Montee Ball as my first round pick, but not an easy pick from 11th. Delighted to get Marshall in round 2.

Think I made a mistake in round 6 when I picked a bench RB, Stevan Ridley, ahead of my starting QB & TE. Was afraid of the drop-off in RB, and thought some value QBs/TEs might fall. The opposite happened, there was a total rush on QB/TE while RB stayed fairly deep.

Rest of round 6...

87. Jordan Cameron TE - CLE
    88. Kyle Rudolph TE - MIN
    89. Colin Kaepernick QB - SF
    90. Jordan Reed TE - WAS
    91. Jay Cutler QB - CHI
    92. Jeremy Maclin WR - PHI
    93. Robert Griffin III QB - WAS
    94. Greg Olsen TE - CAR
    95. Russell Wilson QB - SEA
    96. Zach Ertz TE - PHI

Managed to get Rivers in round 7 to avert disaster, but probably would've been better getting Wilson/Kaepernick.

Not crazy about my team, but first few picks are probably solid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Ryan
    Palmer

Foster
    Tate
    Anderson (I don't know who he is either)

Bryant
    Garcon
    Tavon Austin
    James Jones
    Miles Austin
    Dobson

Clay

Seahawks

Bailey

Quite happy with QB, DEF and K. Happy with WR 1 & 2, 4 decent lottery tickets too. RBs are average. Clay below average. Slightly above average team imo.

Just got an email grading my draft and i was like :confused:

Its Labor Day weekend on this side of the pond so i thought it was a Sunday night not Monday night. Bollix

Not a terrible autodraft tho

had connection issues last night, couldnt turn off autopick at one stage.

So I'm open to offers on all players but Charles. Looking to beef up my RBs.

Great to get the season up and running althoughh the NFL ranked my team as a C- with a projected record of 3-10 and a finish of 16th which does not bode well for the Zebras.

Draft was a bit of a disaster on my end didn't think i would be there until teh last minute and then was a little typsy when it started so apologies for the delays as i kept getting flustered in making my picks. I compltetley ignoring RB and then panick before picking up Lamer Millar in the 5th round.

Well thats my excuse out of the way good luck to all except the Lambmunchers this weekend

Ha ha thanks for that Slow Harry, I also got a sub par rating. 45% change of making playoffs with good roster management. Wooden spoon contest this weekend so!

Well it looks like I get to hold on to the wooden spoon for another week. I was looking for Woodhead and Fitzgerald to combine for 10 points last night they could only rustle up 3.30 points.

Next up the number 1 seed Better than Awesome I'm going to have to be even better than better than awesome to get the W

Yea was surprised that you didnt overtake me with last nights games. Some very low scoring from of last years top preformers across the league, Charles, Stacy, Demayrus Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭wawaman

anyone interested in Big Ben?

Are the waivers set correctly? I thought we should only be able to claim people on Thursdays not Wednesdays?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Hazys wrote: »
    Are the waivers set correctly? I thought we should only be able to claim people on Thursdays not Wednesdays?

I'm finding the waivers a bit odd myself. How I end up 14 on the list when 0 - 2 is a bit strange to say the least. Unless there's something I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

Hazys wrote: »

Wednesday is better I think, just put in your claims on tuesday before it opens

I'm finding the waivers a bit odd myself. How I end up 14 on the list when 0 - 2 is a bit strange to say the least. Unless there's something I'm missing?

If you submit a waiver claim you go back to the bottom of the list, it doesn't go by record.

manafana wrote: »
    Wednesday is better I think, just put in your claims on tuesday before it opens

Its a bit annoying for me as its out of sync with the other leagues I'm in and with the rest of the Boards leagues i believe.

Ffs Foster injured leaves me with no starting RB. Turning to Redskins 2nd and 3rd string. Good thing Ryan did nicely on Thursday.

And Young scores lol.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Ffs Foster injured leaves me with no starting RB. Turning to Redskins 2nd and 3rd string. Good thing Ryan did nicely on Thursday.

And Young scores lol.

At least you got a chance to react, went to bed Thursday night having set my lineup only to find out Friday morning Roddy White was stood down at the last minute... Might still scrape a win but it will be tight...

• Advertisement

Benny Cake wrote: »
    At least you got a chance to react, went to bed Thursday night having set my lineup only to find out Friday morning Roddy White was stood down at the last minute... Might still scrape a win but it will be tight...

You're nearly ahead already and later on it's Hauschka/Forte/Johnson against Clay/Seahawks. Clay is useless so it looks like I need a repeat of the super bowl for Denver and Seattle to win it.

matthew8 wrote: »
    You're nearly ahead already and later on it's Hauschka/Forte/Johnson against Clay/Seahawks. Clay is useless so it looks like I need a repeat of the super bowl for Denver and Seattle to win it.

Was not expecting that at all. Helu with 11 points. Clear fave now.

Zebras got our first win of the season agianst the Longford Patriots helped by a great Julio Jones performance and news of Adrian Petersons "parenting techniques" not reaching Longford

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

Hi guys

manafanas steelers here, need the commisoner to cancel a trade I accepted by accident a joke of a trade,

offered gordan and rianey for kniles davis and dalton. Pressed accept by accident rather than reject this crazy on sided trade so asking an obvious mistake be corrected.

manafana wrote: »
    Hi guys

manafanas steelers here, need the commisoner to cancel a trade I accepted by accident a joke of a trade,

offered gordan and rianey for kniles davis and dalton. Pressed accept by accident rather than reject this crazy on sided trade so asking an obvious mistake be corrected.

how is it a joke of a trade?

according to this it's an extremely balanced trade!

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/story/24721683/week-4-fantasy-trade-values

Davis - 10
    Dalton - 8
    Total: 18

Gordon - 10
    Rainey - 7
    Total: 17

I'm happy for it to be cancelled out of good will, but accepting trades by accident isnt cause for commish to cancel it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement