Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Nice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

...now THAT is an analysis!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

Fair play Hazys you've put my Jay Cutler issues in their place

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

QB Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill
    RB, Matt Forte, Frank Gore
    WR Dwayne Bowe, Lance Moore, James Jones, Malcolm Floyd, Mohamed Sanu, Kendall Wright
    TE Kyle Rudolph, Fred Davis
    K David Akers
    Def Cincinnati Bengals

Enjoyed the draft, have to say. A 16 team league is a difficult situation to fill all the Roster Spots adequately but I'm happy enough. Delighted to have got Luck
    and Gore & Forte. Ok, I have no backup RB's at the mo, but someone will come up off the Waiver wire. Leagues are won and lost on the waiver wire.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

Starters
    QB : Jay Cutler,
    RB : A Peterson, E Lacey , R Hillman, Z Stacy
    WR : D Jackson, V Cruz, M Wallace, C Patterson, B Quick
    TE : C Jerome, D Allen
    Def : Eagles
    K : S Graham

Overall the autodraft wasn't too bad to me. teh biggest concern is Cutler at QB which could go anyway under the new coach. A couple of picks that I would do differently but I'm sure everyone would say that. The Kicker and defence will be dumped soon enough.

• Advertisement

46 points down already thanks to one Peyton Manning. God dammit! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

Tristram wrote: »
    46 points down already thanks to one Peyton Manning. God dammit! lol

Must be you im playing this week so !! God bless Peyton !! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

43 pts from D.Thomas, Denver Kicker & Denver Defense...Not a bad start:p

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Hanners

Jez Baltimore got burned in the second half. Think I'm up against you Sober Paddy, need a bit weekend to catch you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Feeling a bit better about my Welker pick, was a decision in the 4th round between him and Jordy Nelson. 2 TDs last night, he won't do that every week, but just happy to see him build some early chemistry with Manning.

• Advertisement

Hanners wrote: »
    Jez Baltimore got burned in the second half. Think I'm up against you Sober Paddy, need a bit weekend to catch you!

According to the projections it looks good for me...but last year the projections were pretty much wrong for all game's last year...so no doubt it'll be the same this year

According to the projections it looks good for me...but last year the projections were pretty much wrong for all game's last year...so no doubt it'll be the same this year

I looked at some of the projections for week 1, and some of them are way out of whack. Apparently Brian Hartline is going to be my top performer this week!

Yea, while their great to look at anything is possible on the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

43 pts from D.Thomas, Denver Kicker & Denver Defense...Not a bad start:p

Hell even Montee Ball got 2.4 points :cool:

Hazys wrote: »
    Hell even Montee Ball got 2.4 points :cool:
    Any player from Denver will be picked up on the waiver wire this week, even the injured ones!!!! :D

Checked, it's just banged up Ravens waiting to be picked!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

QB Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill
    RB, Matt Forte, Frank Gore
    WR Dwayne Bowe, Lance Moore, James Jones, Malcolm Floyd, Mohamed Sanu, Kendall Wright
    TE Kyle Rudolph, Fred Davis
    K David Akers
    Def Cincinnati Bengals

Enjoyed the draft, have to say. A 16 team league is a difficult situation to fill all the Roster Spots adequately but I'm happy enough. Delighted to have got Luck
    and Gore & Forte. Ok, I have no backup RB's at the mo, but someone will come up off the Waiver wire. Leagues are won and lost on the waiver wire.

First trade of the season done and dusted. Bryce Browne for Malcolm Floyd. Hope it works out for both of us, good luck for the season ahead....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

The Browns suck!! 1st and goal at the Miami 2 & they attempt 3 pass plays. FFS they have Trent Richardsom :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

HigginsJ wrote: »
    The Browns suck!! 1st and goal at the Miami 2 & they attempt 3 pass plays. FFS they have Trent Richardsom :mad:

scored, didn't they? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

swoody wrote: »
    scored, didn't they? :confused:

I spent the 1st overall pick on Richardson, give him the bloody ball 2 yards from the goal line

• Advertisement

Anquan Boldin sitting on my bench makes me want to cry. If I'd started him instead of Sidney Rice I might have overcome Peyton Manning's heroics on Thursday night.

I'm in real danger of losing to the Kenbrell Thompkins team.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Getting pummelled by the Donabate Dragons by 82 points. Horrible start to the season. White and Lynch not showing up, while the much hyped for week one Sudfeld may as well have stayed on the team bus.

Lost by .12...thanks Tom Brady for throwing that INT:mad:

Lost by .12...thanks Tom Brady for throwing that INT:mad:

Yea needed a the GB secondary to get me through that one, no way I saw a victory starting 28pts down against Thomas!:eek:

Hanners wrote: »
    Yea needed a the GB secondary to get me through that one, no way I saw a victory starting 28pts down against Thomas!:eek:

My team did nothing in fairness, didn't deserve a victory to be honest...

There were a lot of busts this weekend from some of the 1st round draft picks, Megatron got 3.7pts!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

My Swords Sharks did well, hopefully should get across the line. My bro did well with his Dragons too.

Getting a whipping from the Zebras this week. James Jones drew a big fat Zero from the Packers game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

Peyton & AJ Green basically did all the work for me this week

Advertisement